Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

My strongly worded note to DICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My strongly worded note to DICE Empty
PostSubject: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 12:30

Dear Dice,

thankyou for the BF3 game, it is a lot of fun and I like it however I do have to raise a serious concern and trust you will deal with it in a future patch.

The Defibrillator, it clearly needs 'nerfing' upwards. (I hope thats the right term, I'm not very game-savvy). So I stand next to someone and defib them three times - nothing, they turn round and shoot me, really! a few shots from a gun (of some type) and I'm instantly dead. What the hell!

Now in real life I can assure you that If I defib'd someone point blank just once there heart would stop, If someone shot me point blank it could go through my arm, or pass harmlessly between my ribs just missing all vital organs, yes it would hurt like hell but I may not die.

There is clearly an imbalance here and I want it fixed. The under-powered-ness of the defibrillator is a joke. If it isn't fixed soon I may stop playing your game and you have lost a valued customer.

Regards,

Someone with nothing better to do but complain.

xx

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489825423427/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 13:18

Like it!!! You are getting quite a following in the battlelog thread. Razz Razz Razz

You can do defib kills in BFBC2 (Battlefield Bad Company 2).

Lots of fun!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 13:26

Just found this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 13:33

lol yeap good old medic tool kills, same thing with vietnam hit some one with the needle dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 14:33

in real life I can assure you that If I defib'd someone point blank just once there heart would stop
-----
FAIL

You can't do that. You put the machine on, it scans the patient for 10 seconds and finds the rhythm. This is then proceeded with instructions to zap the bitch.

If they're dead.....it wont zap
If they're healthy.....it wont zap.

epic public fail Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 17:35

No shit sherlock!

I am a trained first aider I know this.

This letter isn't meant to be serious...obviously!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 05:38

Hahaha!
To be fair though it is about a million times easier to revive someone with the defibs than it is to kill them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 15:31

yea i agree with you completely Rose.

a De-fib should be a 1 hit kill or something damn well close because it would take a long time to get close enough to kill some one.

it would be balanced if it was a one hit kill or a 2 second "hold" kill.

something to that effect anyway. i like the idea and it should def be implemented by DICE.

( to "BUFF" something up, is the opposite of "Nerf" something down. )

Nerf refers to "Nerf Guns" they are foamy darts that you shoot. so likening a gun in a game to a Nerf gun means that it now does NO, or next to no damage. thus implying that it was nerfed down to the status of a foam dart gun. worse then usual or worse then before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerf_(video_gaming)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 16:04

I actually find trying to defib someone to life is a pain in the proverbial butt.

I defib them and nothing. It is frustrating. I try three times and still nothing. I know someone can refuse a defib (why I don't know, but they do) but still, it would be nice to know you succeeded.

Never tried to defib someone who was alive though. I prefer my knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 22:41

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My strongly worded note to DICE   My strongly worded note to DICE Empty

Back to top Go down

My strongly worded note to DICE
Page 1 of 1