Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night Empty
PostSubject: Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night   Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012, 05:00

Well I was playing Conquest last night on Seine crossing, 1200 ticket match. Was 120 something and 30 something with about 200 tickets left on the opposing side. My best score ever. Medals, service stars and tons of nemesis medals. AND MY DAM GAME FROZE. Almost picked up my PS3 and tossed it. My girlfriend actually apologized cause I was so mad lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night   Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012, 07:40

Same here mate I was in game with you last night froze twice and gave up. when its xp its good to play high ticket stuff - played the other night on metro got to a score of about 30,000 (before double XP) lost connection all gone. I avoid too high a ticket now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night   Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012, 09:13

That's the worst I've had the same thing happen to me. Last night I was 80-45 on metro and got disconnected (from the dice server, not my fault this time). I checked the battle report today and the MVP went 202-70. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME! At least I got to keep all my stats from that game. Freezing is far worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night   Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:37

Yeh, I hate that lockup thing. Haven't experienced it for a while. BUT have got the lost connection to EA servers, bomb you out of the game, and lose your points. Argggghhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night   Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Dice fix your Game, almost broke my ps3 last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: