Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

A 4GC Private Match?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A 4GC Private Match? Empty
PostSubject: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 13:58

Guys (and Girls)

I wonder if anyone would like to have a private match one evening (with just 4GC players?) - I think it could be a lot of fun. Perhaps set it on "Free for All" and set a score or time limit? - Or perhaps two teams on Domination / TDM ?

I think it would help build good team spirit? Plus might make for some good 'footage' for the 4GC videos?

Also it might help us 'practice' a bit more...and maybe we could use it to work on teamwork?

Just a thought. - Would love to hear your comments / feedback Smile

Last edited by NEED_4_SLEEP on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 14:01

I think it's a good idea.

The calendar will be sorted within the next couple of days. I will also post a new thread with all the details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 14:07

Sounds good, if we can deal with the time-zone barrier. I don't like FFA, so I'll probably opt out of that one. Other than that, I'm game (pun intended).
Besides my personal opinion, I think you learn more from a team effort than just getting shot on your own Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 14:22

Sound like a really good idea to me
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 14:47

I also like this idea! I am up for something like this. I do this fairly often with a bunch of other guys I game with. It is a lot of fun. Also to take out some of the cheap stuff (noob tubes...etc) we would play with GB (Game Battle) rules. Are you all familiar with those? It is a necessity by any means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 14:50

Hi Shady, no im not familiar with "game battle" rules but please explain?

Please tell me i can still use a sniper rifle as i use it 80% of the time on Black Ops! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 19:41

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 00:17

sounds great to me not a massive fan of ffa but will play anything once for a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 07:24

ill be up for it when my internets working right suppose to be coming out in the next few days so well see
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 07:45

NEED_4_SLEEP wrote:
Hi Shady, no im not familiar with "game battle" rules but please explain?

Please tell me i can still use a sniper rifle as i use it 80% of the time on Black Ops! Very Happy

In a basic summary GB rules means that you are not allowed to use the following:

- Flackjacket, Warlord, Second Chance
- Equipment (Claymore, Motion Sensor...etc)
- Decoys, Willy Pete
- Underbarrel attachements (Noob tubes, shotguns, flamethrowers)
- Killstreaks
- Crossbow/Balistic Knife
- Rapid Fire

I am sure there are more but as you can see the playing field is leveled and there are no advantages except gun skill and lethal/tactical grenade skill

Have said this, the class that there are only a couple of perks you can use that would make sense when playing by these rules.

Perk 1

Lightweight - Yes you can use
Scavenger - Yes you can use
Ghost - Yes you can use but it doesn't make sense because there aren't any killstreaks
Flackjacket - Not allowed
Hardline - Yes you can use but it doesn't make sense because there aren't any killstreaks

Perk 2

Hardened - Yes you can use
Slight of Hand - Yes you can use
Steady Aim - Yes you can use
Warlord - Not Allowed
Scout - Yes you can use

Perk 3

Hacker - Yes you can use but it doesn't make sense because there isn't any equipment being used
Marathon - Yes you can use
Ninja - Yes you can use
Tactical Mask - Yes you can use
Second Chance - Not Allowed

Hopefully this clears up any confusion. I apologize if I left anything out.

Cheers!

Last edited by Iron_Shady on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:28

Sounds good! I'm definitely in! That's if I can tear myself away from BFBC2 Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 12:04

I'm in if around, can't get on so much these days.

.. would like to play with the 'level playing field' rules - just to see if that is better or worse for me!

DE4D_PIXEL - BF2 one night!?!? - on PS3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 13:14

Oooooooops mega fail there ladies and gentlemen.. I've gone and posted in the wrong division.. I'm going to run away in shame now.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 13:18

Sounds like fun to me. What time everyone planning to play? Be nice to get us all together and work on teamwork and communication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 15:37

Im game, i dont normally dig these things, but you do get great laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 16:34

Is there a reason for not using kill streaks etc? The reason I ask is because surely if killstreaks/equipment etc are enabled it makes people more aware of things e.g. looking out for claymores.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 20:00

I can't be sure of the real reason behind these rules. I guess it is just to strip it right down to you and your gun and lethal/tactical grenade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 4GC Private Match?   A 4GC Private Match? Empty

Back to top Go down

A 4GC Private Match?
Page 1 of 1