Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Clan Match Vs GoM

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 04:30

I'm looking to set up a clan match Vs my old clan.

There website is below...
http://grumpy-old-men.enjin.com/

They are a great bunch.

They play HC most of the time, but im looking to get some HC and core games going. Im guessing anything during the week will be around 21:30 GMT. Checking on weekend times.

It's only a friendly, but will be good practice, they are beatable, so lets not do this cause we think we aren't ready!

Who's game?
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 06:32

I'm game. Twisted Evil

Just had a look at their site and they look like a good bunch of lads. Something must of realy pissed you off to leave.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 06:55

The bad eggs within the place, have now left, but i'm not looking to go back, they really are a great bunch. Just like your good selves.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 07:00

Im game i dont finish work til nine but let me know when n ill try n be there
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 07:34

Sorry man, I'm not comfortable playing matches. I don't think I have the required skills (and no, you can't change my mind either). I'll cheer for you guys!

Last edited by Zuiperd on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 08:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed typo)
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 08:03

I would really like to play but doubt I'll be able to because of the time zone difference. Once the date/time has beeen confirmed I'll be able to give you a more definite answer.

Clan Match Vs GoM Shady_10
Clan Match Vs GoM Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 13:58

Bumping....

Anyone interested, might get a later weekend game, but not sure.

Thursday about 21:30 or just after if we wait for Sharky.....

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 14:09

Inover will be on then, Need, Lady(?), Riko, TheDubanat0r ... and others I can't remember, there were 11 last night at about this time and Monday isn't usually the busiest night - they may need press-ganging into it .. too many nerves! ... Even I'll have a go, so come on you don't want the team reduced to having me making up the numbers!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 15:32

im ready to play against anyone at anytime.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 05:56

Can you confirm if your interested?

pls confirm
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 09:41

Interested and ready to kill. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 11:25

Thursday night after 9 and I can make it if there is no-one better - there are a few who don't get on the forum every day but are usually around - sadly I can't get on tonight to try and reach out to them.

Post-post edit .... can't now make tomorrow, but will be around tonight so i'll try and shimmy a few people along, honestly you wouldn't believe the UK/EU PS3 area was the most populated with members!

I'd be interested if it was next week or another night.

Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 15:59

ill defo try and get on for the match if im late someone can take my place
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 17:46

B-Rock (I think) message'd me on PSN to say he was in and one other (Need?) is very likely - I think you'll easily have 6 but it would really help if everyone would post here!

Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 07:31

Ive postponed this till next Thursday.

We are looking for 6, if we get more, we can rotate.

They will put frwd two game modes and maps, we are to do the same. Suggestions? deciding round/map/game type to be decided on the night.

Viper
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 09:50

yea as rose said im in when & whereever just let me no...
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 15:17

There is no chance to start it 1-2 hours sooner?
I'd be interested but 21:30 GMT is 23:30 for me and I usually don't play past midnight.
However I don't want to overthrow everything just because of my time issues.

In any case I probably won't be able to play past midnight/22GMT so I could join for 30 minutes.

I'd definately suggest Domination on Hangar 18 (so far always win games with enemy >100 points) and Summit Dom. I don't know the other clan but I simply assume that they'll take one game to Firing Range/Nuketown anway since those 2 maps seem to be by far the most loved ones.

Not sure if that helps at all but I just wanted to let you know where I stand right now.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 01:11

Aren't you in germany which would make it 22:30?

Guys, we need to decide on the prefered two maps and game types. Typically these guys play HCTDM & HCSnD and there style of play is that of a stalker, so i am thinking rushing them on DEM/DOM, but we can put in a core TDM as well.

Need some responses though. Smashy is back next week aswel.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 05:00

Actually yes it is.
So I can join for the 1st hour.
Already made my suggestions for gametypes so I'm done for now.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 22:38

Viper mate since you were with this clan before why dont you make the first decision on game type and maps. We trust you're judgment. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 22:41

DOM Sumit & DOM Jungle...

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 22:59

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
DOM Sumit & DOM Jungle...

Thoughts?

mmmm interesting. I'm ok with that and looking forward to it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 06:55

Im thinking we are good on these maps and might be too quick for them on the game type, but happy to do something else.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 08:08

This is still scheduled for this coming Thursday @ 22:30.

They defo have 4 players and are waiting ofor thers to confirm.

Ill respond with some idea's on tactics tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 09:31

Do you have enough players? If you don't I'm available to make up the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Match Vs GoM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next