Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Used Copy BF3 Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Used Copy BF3 Question Empty
PostSubject: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 06:57

Question,
If I were to purchase a second hand BF3 from Gamestation would I lose anything or not be able to do certain things?

Cheers

P.S - Yes I am thinking about turning to darkside, fathers day present Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 07:53

As far as I am aware the key is the online pass.

Many 2nd hand copies don't come with one, but they can be bough through psn (I think) or through the Production company.

So I think your good to go? Maybe ? Might want to check with the other guys first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 08:05

you would have to buy the online pass and you can get it from the ps store. its like $10-$15 (dont know what it is over seas).also if you get the premium you would get all the map packs. so it all depends on how much you buy the used game for and how much you will play it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 08:12

Well I looked today and it was £24.99 SH or £29.99 brand new.....i'm thinkin brand new is the way to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 09:11

brand new would be easier Very Happy.

and check out premium its not to cheap but like i said if your going to play it alot and want the map packs early (2 weeks early cheers ) then its worth it plus you get a bunch more stuff to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 09:38

Plus if you get Premium you get to play the new maps a week earlier than XBox bounce bounce bounce

Now how often to get do that. Play new maps before the xbox kiddies.

And the schedule for drop content, double xp, extras etc are all available inside the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 13:23

FYI - I saw it in sainsburys for £25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Used Copy BF3 Question   Used Copy BF3 Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Used Copy BF3 Question
Page 1 of 1