Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I have a BF3 question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I have a BF3 question  Empty
PostSubject: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 17:22

This may be a stupid question but bare with me im a noob lol

Is there a order for maps or does each server run them in random orders?

There are some maps which i like more then others but am not sure when picking a server which map would be next I dont what to join a server when the maps i like are already being played as due to my luck it would be about to finish.

so just out of interest which maps do others like.

I dont know all the names yet but

I like the Metro one
the seine crossing one
I dont like the one with the tunnel

Budg out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 17:27

Budgiewing wrote:
This may be a stupid question but bare with me im a noob lol

Is there a order for maps or does each server run them in random orders?

There are some maps which i like more then others but am not sure when picking a server which map would be next I dont what to join a server when the maps i like are already being played as due to my luck it would be about to finish.

so just out of interest which maps do others like.

I dont know all the names yet but

I like the Metro one
the seine crossing one
I dont like the one with the tunnel

Budg out

Random Very Happy

Last edited by brawnkoh on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 12:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 18:03

When I first started to play I found a map I liked and played in that map for quite awhile. Join a server that is on that map and play till it ends then leave the next round and find that map again. Yes it is a pain but thats how I learned playing on a map I liked and just practice practice practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 08:31

There is an order. Don't use the quick match/find option. Do a server search. Find a map you like and hit X. That brings up the details of the map. On the right/bottom area, you will see the server settings. Don't remember if you use right arrow or R1 but the next tab is map rotation. The third tab is the list of players in that server. Great tool for the newer peeps. Look for a server that isn't full of COL. They are out there. I find one everynight that has 2-4 COL's in it.

If you like that server, hit X to join. I always look for a map on Noshahr Canals or Kharg because after that is Metro then Bazaar. Pepper Alley.

I like Metro, Bazaar, Siene, Caspian the most.

I hate Firestorm and am starting to get bored with Terhan.

I avoid servers with the new maps too. I will join ya'll on them, but if I pick, I avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 09:24

thumper wrote:
There is an order. Don't use the quick match/find option. Do a server search. Find a map you like and hit X. That brings up the details of the map. On the right/bottom area, you will see the server settings. Don't remember if you use right arrow or R1 but the next tab is map rotation. The third tab is the list of players in that server. Great tool for the newer peeps. Look for a server that isn't full of COL. They are out there. I find one everynight that has 2-4 COL's in it.

If you like that server, hit X to join. I always look for a map on Noshahr Canals or Kharg because after that is Metro then Bazaar. Pepper Alley.

I avoid servers with the new maps too. I will join ya'll on them, but if I pick, I avoid.

Thumper I'm confused. Sometimes I will be on a map. 2 maps later, I'm on it again. How does this happen if there is an order? Although, I play a lot (not) on the dice servers too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 09:27

brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:

Thumper I'm confused. Sometimes I will be on a map. 2 maps later, I'm on it again. How does this happen if there is an order? Although, I play a lot (not) on the dice servers too.

The B2K maps flip sides and repeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 09:36

thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:

The B2K maps flip sides and repeat.

Well Budgie, I apologize for giving you false information!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 13:10

Yea all servers have the same rotation however they are on different parts of the rotation. And remember the back to kirkland maps have two modes if you are playing conquest and both modes are in the rotation ( regular conguest and conquest assault). Personally i dont dislike any particular map all the time, usually depends on the people im playing with/ how the teams doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 16:50

thank you all for that oh and I have been looking at getting a headset soon so you will soonish be able to hear me shouting at ppl for killing me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a BF3 question    I have a BF3 question  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a BF3 question
Page 1 of 1