Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BAttlefield Elite?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyFri 18 May 2012, 11:35

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 05:37

If this is coming then I probably will not get it unless ist is worth the money. I did not even get the upgrades/shortcuts to buy.

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 06:57

a hundred buck????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 07:02

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 11:25

battlefield premium is coming it will include all dlc and some exclusive content.. it will be a one time fee of prolly around 50$-60$ so if you plan on getting the dlc's as they come it will be worth it.. you will also get the dlc early... i know i will def be picking this up as long as the price is less or the same as the 4 dlc that they have already confirmed... so as long as the price is around the 50-60$ range its worth it...
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 11:33

Sound cool, But why is that bloke doing bf news over mw3 gameplay?

Last edited by Bennnym on Sat 19 May 2012, 13:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 13:03

B-ROCK7878 wrote:
battlefield premium is coming it will include all dlc and some exclusive content.. it will be a one time fee of prolly around 50$-60$ so if you plan on getting the dlc's as they come it will be worth it.. you will also get the dlc early... i know i will def be picking this up as long as the price is less or the same as the 4 dlc that they have already confirmed... so as long as the price is around the 50-60$ range its worth it...

B-Rock, where did you find this? Only thing I get from the web are rumours. Can't find anything official yet.
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 14:34

battlefieldo.com
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyTue 29 May 2012, 14:31

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: BF3   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyTue 29 May 2012, 17:32

I HAVE BF3 BUT NEED HELP ON PLAYING WITH 4GC PLAYERS IM JUST STARTING AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY TO TAKE A BREAK FROM MW3
bounce
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyTue 29 May 2012, 21:28

killnowasklatter wrote:
I HAVE BF3 BUT NEED HELP ON PLAYING WITH 4GC PLAYERS IM JUST STARTING AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY TO TAKE A BREAK FROM MW3
bounce

you can always send me a invite. PSN: P_THOMAS420 ill play with any and all 4GCers. always like the COMPANY.
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 06:55

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 08:11

sizzlephizzle wrote:
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/35-battlefield-premium-service-revealed/096834

If I get this right, we can download the first DLC in the beginning of June and pay the full price for the elite in the end of June.

Alternative (what I'll most likely do) is don't purchase the DLC in the beginning of June but get the elite on the end of June. I assume the elite grants access to the previous released DLC's.
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 09:09

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 11:25

no question i'm getting this
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 14:39

i have yet to see a peep about this on the offical ea or battlefield site so im gonna go with hoax?
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 14:45

I will be purchasing this for sure
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 15:36

yea ill be picking this up for sure...
Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 17:19

Logical thought.....

If they released "elite" on the 1st.....then no-one would buy CQ.

If they sell CQ for a month...50% will pay for it

Then release "Elite" and the same fools will say "3 DLC's for £35....OK".

financially, they would keep it quite until after a period of mass profit Smile

I dont have karkand......i wont buy CQ.....i'm waiting for premium....even if it takes 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAttlefield Elite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAttlefield Elite?   BAttlefield Elite? Empty

Back to top Go down

BAttlefield Elite?
Page 1 of 1