Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Just got Battlefield 3.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just got Battlefield 3. Empty
PostSubject: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 16:00

Hey guys I just wanted to trow out there that I'll be playing a little BF3 from time to time. I'm new to the clan and I am trying to get to know everyone here. Plus it will be a nice change from playing MW3 all the time. Send me a friends request or post here and I'll send you one. PSN-RabidFrenzy22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 16:08

Welcome Ryan. Add me when you get a chance: Thump-GoA-. Also, go to the 'main contacts' link to the left and add the BF peeps you see there.

Look forward to gaming with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 16:23

Sweet thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 17:24

Ryan welcome to the awesomeness of BF3 glad to see another player joining. Add me --- BnA2010 -- and send an invite anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 17:55

WholeLotaRosie - i'll share my ammo with you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 20:11

Well I played for a bit and discovered that running around like I'm playing modernwarfare is a mistake. Not only did some guy try to run me over with a Jeep, but after he missed, before crashing his vehicle he jumped out and shot me. Needless to say I need more practice and better weapons.
I also played against clan members, not the best idea. Lol.

well thanks for posting I'll add everyone and see you online. I'm going to read someof the tips a couple of yuo guys posted on the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 20:23

PSN: S8ansEn4cer

And check out the BF3 beginners guide, it'll point out some of the diferences you may not know about. If there's anything its missing just let me know and i will update it as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 21:42

RabidFrenzy22 wrote:
Well I played for a bit and discovered that running around like I'm playing modernwarfare is a mistake. Not only did some guy try to run me over with a Jeep, but after he missed, before crashing his vehicle he jumped out and shot me. Needless to say I need more practice and better weapons.

well thanks for posting I'll add everyone and see you online. I'm going to read someof the tips a couple of yuo guys posted on the forums.

The first thing you will learn about Battlefield is....

It's not CoD

Take everything you've learned playing CoD and throw it out the window. It doesn't apply here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 21:50

brawnkoh wrote:
RabidFrenzy22 wrote:

The first thing you will learn about Battlefield is....

It's not CoD

Take everything you've learned playing CoD and throw it out the window. It doesn't apply here.

lol, so true... night and day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got Battlefield 3.   Just got Battlefield 3. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got Battlefield 3.
Page 1 of 1