Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

help on assignments

Go down 
AuthorMessage

help on assignments Empty
PostSubject: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 10:09

I'm still working on my assignments and need 10 kills with a BTR 90 IFV. If search the internet but still can't find where those vehicle are parked.

Can somebody tell me which map and where they are parked?

And what is the best way on destroying an enemy vehicle with a repair tool???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 10:28

You can find the spot here lighthouse Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 10:46

Gulf of Oman - Conquest for tank and jeep kills

I just got it on fire with the rpg then finished it off with the torch, but post patch the torch does a lot more damage than it used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 10:49

Thanks a lot try it out next time i'm on. maybe thought that i had switcht teams but realy didn't. then you can never find it of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 11:14

i have to ask what happen to the sharqi map? i still have to play it for my last assignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 11:47

For repair tool, you should destroy an AMTRAC. it takes a while to destroy with repair tool alone, but it's highly immobile and really just used as an enemy transport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 12:40

The easiest way to get the repair tool kill is attack an abandoned MAV, T_UGS, Mortar or Soflam as they all count as vehicles and dont fight back.

If you feel the need to kill a vehicle that does fight back then as previously said two hits with an RPG to soften it up and then attack with the torch.

Plus grab a JAWS award by simply swimming two lengths in the hotel swimming pool in conquest on Gulf of Oman bounce You know you want to Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptyFri 11 May 2012, 02:09

luckywolfert wrote:
You can find the spot here lighthouse Wink

This spot is no more. next to the containers is a LAV 25 positioned. I don't know if the map changed or it is because it depends on who controls that flag. When RU it spawns a BTR, when US it spwans a LAV. I don't know but I drove many times a LAV because I jumped in without looking. Then after the match to notice that my assignment did not change WHAT*******!!!!

But eventually I found a BTR just standing at the RU deployment area righ next to the AA. THis is where it spawns over and, over and, over and, over again.
So if anybody looks for a BTR 90, go to the RU deployment area!!

And do not use the tacics mentiond in the VID. It makes you a sitting duck for about any guided missile. What worked for me was driving around. Stop at a good vantage point, shoot and get out/drive off.

Or get a good driver!!!!
(4 kills to go for the assignment)

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments EmptySat 12 May 2012, 06:15

Still 3 to go on the BTR.

And almost had my repair tool kill on a vehicle. But the driver jumped out an killed me only seconds away of destruction. SH#@!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help on assignments   help on assignments Empty

Back to top Go down

help on assignments
Page 1 of 1