Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New EU/UK server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 18:54

Tuesday night saw the first night for the EU/UK server. After a slow start the server began to fill untill around midnight. Thanks to our American and Canadian friends for joining us it made for a good nights gaming.

Clan tag takeing seemed to be the order of the night but" who brings a knife to a gun fight" (name that film?)

Hopefull over the coming weeks it will help us to build up the EU/UK platoon membership and clan overall.
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 00:29

I believe that would be "The Untouchables" Sean Connery
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 02:09

Had great fun there yesterday guys cheers . Will be back for more tonight.
Pretty pissed because Panda got my tags 3 times and Royce got m as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 02:24

Yeah, thanks for the games guys. I'll be on for a much longer stint tonight as I'm not doing anything after work today. Catch you guys later.
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 02:31

Ben correct "The Untouchables" Sean Connery.

Lucky you would not believe the shear joy Pandaa got from your tags, think of it as your birthday gift to him, I think this event will create a whole host of posts from him.

Funniest thing for me last night was Brock _ he realised at the end of a game he did not have his mic on and had been shouting himself horse telling us alll to defend objective A and could not understand why no one was helping him lol.
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 05:28

babybrewin wrote:
Funniest thing for me last night was Brock _ he realised at the end of a game he did not have his mic on and had been shouting himself horse telling us alll to defend objective A and could not understand why no one was helping him lol.

We are all guilty of this....on many occasions...

It is however, one of the funniest things that can happen on a ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 12:46

sizzlephizzle wrote:
babybrewin wrote:

We are all guilty of this....on many occasions...

It is however, one of the funniest things that can happen on a ps3 Very Happy

haha yea i was really starting to wonder what was going on..
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 18:03

Sweet been waiting for this will pop in over the weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 02:38

Rite see you on today il be on at 5.30pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New EU/UK server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EU/UK server   New EU/UK server Empty

Back to top Go down

New EU/UK server
Page 1 of 1