Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

YouTube Commentators?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YouTube Commentators? Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 08:42

Guys,

Anyone know of any good BF3 YouTube commentators I should look to sub? I subbed a few for MW3 and they're always a good watch for tips and tricks.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 08:59

rivaLxfactor- He does some competitive gaming. He has some good gun analysis post patch on suppression and attachments. His vid on squad rush was interesting as well.

LevelCapGaming – A down to earth guy. Strikes me a super nerdy, but not the huge commentator ego you see by some guys.

iPawnstar4hire- I could take or leave this guy. His commentary talks about guns for about 2 minutes and the analysis is flimsy and then he moves into some behind the scenes rant about other posters or asked for $ for people he knew who lost their house, but he is funny sometimes. The funny does not always outweigh the douchy-ness. Thinking about removing him from my list.

D4rkSymmetry- I like her because she has some great ‘big picture’ stuff on how to improve your game by learning to be more self reflective. She also has a background in psyche, so I like her (I am a therapist) and I find her accent hot for some reason…

TheRussianBadger- This guy has good gameplay and is funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 09:02

Cheers Wini. I'll check them all out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 13:00

i love ipwnstar4hire, actually i like all these guys they are all great tips and tricks commentators...

and D4rkSymmetry is the best out of them all she is really a smart player and give great how to play smart vids... and her voice is really hot!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 03:51

Not so m,uch commentator

But they post some AWESOME BF3 footage ! makes me wonna play it now

https://www.youtube.com/user/GameSprout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 05:31

I have no idea of the guys name, but the funniest BF3 commentator i've seen always says

"Camping fayyyyyyygot" hahahaha. He has the most amazing laugh in the world!

I daren't search for him as i'm in the office but search youtube for "BF3 Camping faggot" hopefully you'll find him. He's EU but his english is very good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 05:37

bestWRever1 ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Commentators?   YouTube Commentators? Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Commentators?
Page 1 of 1