Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

what happened to our BF3 server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

what happened to our BF3 server Empty
PostSubject: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 07:05

just notice our server is gone i presumed it was a 7 day server?
im willing to rent a 30 day server or 90 daay server, would any one like to help chip in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 07:30

are you talking about b-rocks server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 08:19

Yep b rocks server. We getting a new one would anyone else want to contribute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 08:24

yea, it was only a 7 day one, I think he had plans to get another one, but thats not for me to say. So dont quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 08:48

oh Cong - those servers caused so many issues!!!!

there was a major discussion about this before with some of the guys who have now gone. How do you exchange money if two or more chip in, what if the server is set up in a way for the owner which no-one else likes, it is of course up to whoever pays to decide how its used, oh ... i haven't the energy to go through it again.

I don't know what to recommend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 09:28

Cong, great initiative but I think we should wait a while before getting a new server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 09:48

luckywolfert wrote:
Cong, great initiative but I think we should wait a while before getting a new server.

very true

and i still have brocks server on my fav list so its not down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:16

yea my server is still up and running...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:35

Hey B-Rock what is your server's name? I tried searching for the server last night but I couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:38

OK no problem was going we could vote on server setup so everyone gets a vote and payments can be done by PayPal. We could have 2 servers running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:48

cong wrote:
OK no problem was going we could vote on server setup so everyone gets a vote and payments can be done by PayPal. We could have 2 servers running.

Honestly cong, I don't think we have enough active BF3 players anymore to warrant getting 2 servers. B-Rock's server is plenty. But I do agree we should create a sticky thread on this forum where it will allow everyone to give input on what they would like to see on the server. Then after a set period of time, B-Rock and 4GC management should create a playlist and server settings to try to reflect the input of the 4GC BF3 members.

One note i would like to add to this is to not worry about appeasing everybody. No matter what you decided(if you decide to go with my proposal), they're are going to be a few people that bitch and complain. But if the majority are happy and content then I would consider the process as a success.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:52

BrucezBoomstick wrote:
Hey B-Rock what is your server's name? I tried searching for the server last night but I couldn't find it.

search B-ROCK7878

You'll find it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:59

This is what you need to type in to find the server...

operation metro, grand bazaar, and seine crossing 24/7

but dont worry i also have noshahr canals and damavand peak in there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:25

also once you find it you can favorite the server and then it will be very easy to find...

and to make sure its mine you hit select and check out the owner it will say B-ROCK7878... if you type in what i put in the above post mine should be the only one that shows up but just in case...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 12:00

idk it changes from b rock to thump i give up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: take stock   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 12:29

As Brock is keeping his server for a little while at least, it gives us the opportunity to see if we can fill it and get some playing together done first. The last few nights (GMT) there has not been many on.

If we feel it is going well we can revisit it and the practicality of contributions

add me PSN Babybrewin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 12:39

i will be keeping the server up it has been full of randoms since the day i put it up so there is always a full lobby to play even if there isnt any 4GC people on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to our BF3 server   what happened to our BF3 server Empty

Back to top Go down

what happened to our BF3 server
Page 1 of 1