Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Never recording when I want to be

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Never recording when I want to be Empty
PostSubject: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 22:02

I was just on a game of Metro. I flanked these guys inbetween B and their either A or C not sure which one (the one closest to the outside). Anyway they were on the right side of the hallway right after you come through the doors into the building. Anyway, there was 8 of them. I came up behind them toasted the first four with 1 clip of USAS (definitely OP LOL) since they were so close together. The next 3 were all lined up and all 3 got taken down with 1 G18 clip and the final one I got a knife on. Was epic. I'm sad I wasn't recording. 8 kills in no more than a few seconds Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 22:15

That would have been an epic clip for a video.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 22:41

Wow! That would have been awesome to see! I can just imagine the look on your face with all of them piled up in one spot, not knowing your there. I think I'd start to sweat...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 23:21

Sounds like an epic clip that got lost in time, to bad your video was on I would have loved to see that!

RomanBrand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 23:30

Epic killings always seem to happen when there's no possible witnesses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 08:15

WTG brutha!!! I would have gotten up there, emptied a clip, killed nobody, died, and get 4 kill assists out of it. lol.

I would have loved to sprinkle a few C4's in there and watch them impersonate superman! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 08:18

thumper wrote:
WTG brutha!!! I would have gotten up there, emptied a clip, killed nobody, died, and get 4 kill assists out of it. lol.

I would have loved to sprinkle a few C4's in there and watch them impersonate superman! Razz

Actually, I came around the corner and was like OH ****. I planned on it being a suicide mission.

The funniest part was the last guy I killed wasn't a Dog Tag kill. It was just a regular knife. The splash damage wounded him so much it took one knife swipe to kill him.

Yes, I know. I switched to the USAS right before that. I was raging. We had lost the last two matches in row right before that and we weren't doing great halfway through metro. So I brought out the old frags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never recording when I want to be   Never recording when I want to be Empty

Back to top Go down

Never recording when I want to be
Page 1 of 1