Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

not me on battlefield tonight ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

not me on battlefield tonight ... Empty
PostSubject: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyTue 07 Feb 2012, 16:13

Daughters boyfriend is here and will be using my account on battlefield, he reckons he is quite good
If you join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyTue 07 Feb 2012, 17:18

EnglishRose62 wrote:
Daughters boyfriend is here and will be using my account on battlefield, he reckons he is quite good
If you join him.

Tonight? We'll see.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyTue 07 Feb 2012, 17:25

Juist been watching him fly the jets - crazy!

Sorry kosluk I couldn't respond to you.

He is under instruction to get the dogtags from anyone looking remotely like Thumper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyTue 07 Feb 2012, 18:44

Probably a good thing it was not you. Spanked him
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 02:45

snow8oard101 wrote:
Probably a good thing it was not you. Spanked him

LOL - well if you spanked him I'd have been in real trouble .. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 04:21

The lengths people go to in order to up their KD.

(I'll pm you my login so he can play As me)
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 06:26

IM SO SORRY ROSE I knifed him Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 07:21

ToRn_One wrote:

Not an issue Bryan, i think he spends way too much time flying jets and not enough time on the ground (...ok, possibly this is just me being jealous because I can't get them off the ground).

He's normally on XBOX or I'd get him to join as he's an alright lad .... obviously not good enough for my princess but then who would be Smile

Anyways he has helped me to level up a few things so no complaints there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 08:05

EnglishRose62 wrote:
ToRn_One wrote:

Not an issue Bryan, i think he spends way too much time flying jets and not enough time on the ground (...ok, possibly this is just me being jealous because I can't get them off the ground).

He's normally on XBOX or I'd get him to join as he's an alright lad .... obviously not good enough for my princess but then who would be Smile

Anyways he has helped me to level up a few things so no complaints there.

Hes on Xwhat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 08:14

ToRn_One wrote:

Didn't you say you would never knife your leader or a lady or some BS like that? Razz I can find the thread if I need to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 08:39

(Lowers his head in shame for Bryan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 11:04

brawnkoh wrote:
(Lowers his head in shame for Bryan)

why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 11:38

I don't feel bad because it truly wasn't our wonderful leader it was that other guy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 07:35

ToRn_One wrote:
I don't feel bad because it truly wasn't our wonderful leader it was that other guy lol

Way to spin it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 08:06

I do my best to impress our wonderful glorious leader cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 08:10

ToRn_One wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 08:18

Bryan,

Pop your proverbial cherry! quit looking like a brown monkey whos only Question in life is how to impress the queen. tongue

I have an Idea! quit being affraid of your shadow and let a little confused out once in a while. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 08:27

I can't allow the Evil to show, because once I do I would fall into the Purples hands Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 08:34

ToRn_One wrote:
I can't allow the Evil to show, because once I do I would fall into the Purples hands Razz

The force is strong in you young Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 10:26

ToRn_One wrote:

- and you do, I salute you for your ongoing loyalty in the face of purpleness, good soldier - you are incorruptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 10:57

I will be on tonight for those of you MW players that feel like sticking in BF. Would be nice to get a team of 8 together and own a server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 11:06

i should be on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 11:53

thumper wrote:
I will be on tonight for those of you MW players that feel like sticking in BF. Would be nice to get a team of 8 together and own a server.

I doubt I'll make it. But, maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 12:04

of course I will be on just for you Thump Wink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 12:44

Might be on, but early and for an hour. 20.30 GMT +1. Maybe.

Saturday night is for sure. Wife goes out for diner. On from about 19:30 gmt +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not me on battlefield tonight ...   not me on battlefield tonight ... Empty

Back to top Go down

not me on battlefield tonight ...
Page 1 of 1