Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

About battlefield 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

About battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 06:47

I Dont play this game to much because i always play mw3 but i have this game and if you want to party up I would like to come to your party,but I Play mw3 all the time so you wont see me on battlefield 3 alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:32

LOL, I'm exactly the opposite. I've been jaded towards MW. It's a great game I'm sure. It's just not the gameplay I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:36

I feel pretty much the same has brawn, haven't really got into a cod game since mw1, but i've pretty much played every battlefield game since bf2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:17

Same for me. But thinking of buying COD just to see and play it for fun.
does anyone has some hints and tips for getting better? Or is it just play as much as posibble??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:21

lighthouse72 wrote:
does anyone has some hints and tips for getting better? Or is it just play as much as posibble??

Don't waste your time or money!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:32

thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

heh, I was trying to be politically correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:42

Oke, that means saving some money. But still need some hints and tips for BF3

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:45

lighthouse72 wrote:
Oke, that means saving some money. But still need some hints and tips for BF3

Cool

How long have you been playing?

It's hard to give you tips unless we know what you already know. Very Happy

Your best bet is playing with someone from the clan. I can give you advice but you should probably play with some of the senior members. I'm new too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:49

It looks like you play Conquest (My game of choice). Feel free to add me and we will get some matches in. Wink

Or if you see me online just jump into one I'm already playing. I'm online quite a bit. Not much today, however, tomorrow I should be on most of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 14:57

brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

I don't know what that means! Ask Mandy! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 15:08

thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

I do until I'm getting slaughtered by two squads of USAS with frag ammo! Then I have to turn my mic off. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 20:40

brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

I do until I'm getting slaughtered by two squads of USAS with frag ammo! Then I have to turn my mic off. LMAO

Salt and pepper shakers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 02:45

So just start playing, check for clan members and hook up. Thanks see online.

And after a night sleep still thinking of wasting my money on MW3. Both are multiplayer shooters and totally different games. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 08:03

rarjr wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

Salt and pepper shakers!

I was blastin' the pepper last night!! Almost to 500 kills for the dog tag. Metro as RUS at B and Sienne in a building overwatching C are the best places to apply the pepper! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 09:10

thumper wrote:
rarjr wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

Salt and pepper shakers!

I was blastin' the pepper last night!! Almost to 500 kills for the dog tag. Metro as RUS at B and Sienne in a building overwatching C are the best places to apply the pepper! Very Happy

Yeah, I know, I was stuck on the other team (thanks for reminding me!) for like 5 mins! you were like 39 and 3 or something on Operation metro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 09:19

brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
rarjr wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

Salt and pepper shakers!

Yeah, I know, I was stuck on the other team (thanks for reminding me!) for like 5 mins! you were like 39 and 3 or something on Operation metro.

At least you were the COL5 (rule-breaker) I kept killing. He would come up the escalators, get peppered, get medded, get peppered, get medded....the whole map. Killed him 8 straight before he peppered me. Then did it another 4 times. Dumb ass. Very Happy

BTW...you need to go into battlelog and add your clan tags. That way it is easier to shoot spot you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 09:26

My clan tag is been updated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 15:19

All this salt and pepper is making me hungry.

I need to boot up the PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 15:28

Kosluk wrote:
All this salt and pepper is making me hungry.

I need to boot up the PS3.

If I'm going to play with you guys apparently I need to level up my USAS

Just the thought of it makes me feel dirty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 12:17

see playing cod, a game can only go the same way, you play one cod online you have played all cod online. However battlefield is a different story so many thiings can change the outcome of a fight its not funny. you can not have one person carry the team, one high scorer still means you lose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 13:58

Artef wrote:
see playing cod, a game can only go the same way, you play one cod online you have played all cod online. However battlefield is a different story so many thiings can change the outcome of a fight its not funny. you can not have one person carry the team, one high scorer still means you lose

Or a squad in this case, look here a game i played with Brawnkoh and Ribu which we lost. All game that felt like only our squad where capping/defending flags, it was a close game but if the rest of the team where also defending and capping we might have won.

The scores on our side drop after the 5th placed player, while the other team was consistent all the way till the 9th.

About battlefield 3 Bf3z

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 14:28

Vortex58 wrote:
Artef wrote:

Or a squad in this case, look here a game i played with Brawnkoh and Ribu which we lost. All game that felt like only our squad where capping/defending flags, it was a close game but if the rest of the team where also defending and capping we might have won.

The scores on our side drop after the 5th placed player, while the other team was consistent all the way till the 9th.

About battlefield 3 Bf3z

Yeah, idk how we lost that! :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 14:35

You need a pepper shaker! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 17:22

thumper wrote:
You need a pepper shaker! Very Happy

I'm back home and need to break out da pepper!

I hopped in for a few rounds but will be on later tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About battlefield 3   About battlefield 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

About battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1