Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Woot viop fix finally announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Woot viop fix finally announced Empty
PostSubject: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 13:16

Taken from bf3s facebook feed

Battlefield
In our largest crackdown yet, this week sees us banning a significant number of cheaters. Because you deserve a fair game.

Also, we have a fix on its way for the VOIP issue that some Battlefield 3 players have experienced on PS3. Expect your patch soon (stay tuned for exact timing), and have a great gaming weekend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 13:22

YAY!!!! Get our hopes up about a fix we all know needs to happen and then don't tell us when it will actually happen. WTG EA! Or is this your way to cool our jets while you try to figure it out. Stall tactic?

Thanks for posting Artef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 13:25

It's about damn time, they said soon so hopefully its actually soon and not like a month or 2 later... finally gonna fix this choppy voice deal that happens some times, specially if the people you are playing with are out of your server zone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 13:36

WooT I hope they banned the PS3 cheaters too, Im also tired of the choppy voices but I want the cheaters gone more lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 13:40

I really aint noticed any cheaters ps3 side? have i just been that lucky i mean like what have they been getting away with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 14:16

If the VOIP worked then I would be able to hear when someone tells me they're coming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 14:28

About time. sick of hearing the ass end of a convo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 14:31

Ya and maybe you guys will hear me yell BEHIND YOU GUYS!!! lol Also I have ran into Wall Hacks and Aimbot on PS3 also No Reloads . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptySun 22 Jan 2012, 12:34

hmm never noticed or had any. But yea the viop was a pain in the ass, sometimes i'd hear one or 2 words and after asking them to repeat it 2 or so times i just would go ah like i heard it , tryin not to be rude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptySun 22 Jan 2012, 12:44

Mostly during the game you can't hear anything, just a few words. Wonder why.

Turn down the noise from your tv/stereo. The mic on your headsets is open and catches every sound, from each player with a mic. One player speaks, from another comes noise from tv/stereo/wife/kids/etc Another player speaks also, warning or excitment and you get a mumble jumble and can't hear more than two words from the others.

So have some respect for the other guys, more easy when playing with clan members, and let them end speaking. And turn down the other environmetal noises. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012, 13:56

No light its not reverb, its flat out the viop cutting you off. It can be quiet and one person trying to talk and it breaks up. It has something to do with being out of region of the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woot viop fix finally announced   Woot viop fix finally announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Woot viop fix finally announced
Page 1 of 1