Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New Member Paccar51

Go down 
+3
Shady__Arsenal
General-Po
Abrysaf
7 posters
AuthorMessage

New Member Paccar51 Empty
PostSubject: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 10:58

Hello folks . I hope all is well . I'm not new to the online multiplayer games . I have been around sense COD MW2 . I have been playing now for a few years and I enjoy playing the games and having fun . Currently I'm in a Clan now called " AGA " . I have been with them for over 3 years and then before that I was in the clan called " OFC " . Currently now that there are new consoles out , it is very hard to find or make parties . I really enjoy playing Hardcore more then Core but if I have to I will play Core . I like teaming up with others to team play or just run around and have fun . I'm 40yrs old and live in N.Y. . I do have some rage issues with the games but nothing that know one else has had before . I very communicated with Headsets . I do a lot of call outs and also always have your back . I make a sacrifice for the team if there is a Guy that we can't find , I'll run naked out in the field and say " here I am !! " " shoot me " , then I hope that someone doe's kill that guy that has been hiding and not shooting at me running around like a chicken with it head cut off !! Lol just kidding but I would make sacrifices if need to be on the field or with my set-ups. I have a good sense of humor also . Well I do hope I covered a lot of ground here and If not plz let me know what I missed . Thanks and I do hope I get to become one of the family . If not Happy Holiday all .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 11:17

Welcome to the clan Pacccar51. I think I remember you from OFC.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 11:48

Welcome to the clan Hal Very Happy

I have to ask if you will be leaving your current clan to join us. We have certain rules about "double clanning" on a game that we support (COD and BF)

I'll post up further details shortly on how we can get you started with 4GC Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Ty   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 12:29

Yeah I read the rules and all about the double clan . I have to go around and delete them from some old games but yeah I'm out . My contribution will be now dedicated to 4GC . I think I do remember you also Eagle . Name doe's sound familiar . Also I have already gone and sent the invites out on the Main Contacts list . I was a little confused cause I was not sure what consoles ppl played on but I manage to put everyone on the list "friend requests " out . Thank You for letting me be able to participate in 4GC .
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 13:07

Thanks for confirming Smile You have been added to Alpha squad. Just to confirm, please send friend requests to:

Iron_Shady
Pro_Vantage
RENE6ADE-
mrwolf2116
Teflon195
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
HOOKMAN-4GC
General-Po

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WooT TYVM !!   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 13:43

alien cheers alien cheers  Thank you all for having me inside the start of the family . I will make sure to dedicate myself to you and all others of 4GC and to follow the rules and guidelines . cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 14:27

Welcome to 4gc Hal! Look forward to playing with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 16:11

Welcome to clan 4GC Hal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 19:01

welcome to 4GC  cheers  if you ever get on BF send me a invite and we will blow some stuff up. PSN same as forum name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thank Folks    New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 06:59

Yeah yesterday was kind of a rough day with being the holidays and all . So I was barely on . I'm just curious do I have to wait until I get vouched before I start adding more ppl from the members list ? I sent out " Friend requests " to everyone on the " Main Contacts " but only about 3 have accepted . I know with holidays also being here ppl are off shopping or getting together with family and like myself . I just wanted to know with my timing and all with the holidays and all will I be able to get a A few more days added on to my probation period ? I read that we have about a week to get vouched ?
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 07:10

Hey Hal, our probation period lasts a week before you become a full member and starts after you have been vouched for so there's no immediate rush Smile
It probably is a little quieter than usual with the holiday season here. I'm only a few hours ahead of you and will be around over the Christmas period. I'm online most nights from around 7pm (UK time), feel free to add me (psn: Abrysaf) and hopefully we'll catch up soon
You can add others from the member list - although not all will be active at the momen t - or just send them friend requests as you meet them in a lobby; your list will soon be full Smile
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 07:15

Welcome to 4GC! I accepted your friend request last night when I was online. Hopefully we can get online together soon and get you vouched for.

Every mom day night starting at 9pm CST, I host combat training (call out training) on th PS4, Pro_Vantage/General_Po in the PS3. I encourage you to join and meet some more if your clan mates.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 08:09

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 10:43

Welcome to the family brother
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 18:17

Welcome to 4gc
Back to top Go down
SgtSwagger1
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 20:21

Welcome to the clan mate

Feel free to add me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 05:46

welcome to 4gc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 12:17

Welcome!!! and just fyi its my job to run around in a field lol
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 07:17

Welcome to 4GC  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013, 12:36

Welcome to 4GC, glad to have you part of are clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptySun 12 Jan 2014, 02:06

Welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 01:10

Welcome to the clan Hal ! Smile hope u enjoy it here. Feel free to add me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 02:03

Welcome to 4GC  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 02:15

pacccar51 wrote:
Hello folks  . I hope all is well . I'm not new to the online multiplayer games . I have been around sense COD MW2 . I have been playing now for a few years and I enjoy playing the games and having fun . Currently I'm in a Clan now called " AGA " . I have been with them for over 3 years and then before that I was in the clan called " OFC " . Currently now that there are new consoles out , it is very hard to find or make parties . I really enjoy playing Hardcore more then Core but if I have to I will play Core . I like teaming up with others to team play or just run around and have fun . I'm 40yrs old and live in N.Y. . I do have some rage issues with the games but nothing that know one else has had before . I very communicated with Headsets . I do a lot of call outs and also always have your back . I make a sacrifice for the team if there is a Guy that we can't find , I'll run naked out in the field and say " here I am !! " " shoot me " , then I  hope that someone doe's kill that guy that has been hiding and not  shooting  at me running around like a chicken with it  head cut off !! Lol just kidding but I would make sacrifices if need to be on the field or with my set-ups. I have a good sense of humor also . Well I do hope I covered a lot of ground here and If not plz let me know what I missed . Thanks and I do hope I get to become one of the family . If not Happy Holiday all .

Add me on PSN when you get a chance.
Skyhawk760
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Paccar51   New Member Paccar51 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member Paccar51
Page 1 of 1