Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

How to drop out a game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to drop out a game. Empty
PostSubject: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 13:29

Does anyone know how you can drop out of a game instead of waiting for a restart, options, then quiting. Because sometimes I see names dropping af the list while the time is still counting down for the next session. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 13:31

Good question! I was wondering this myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 13:32

I'm thinking you have to go to the PS home screen and log out of the network or simply hold the PS button down and quit the game. Never tried either tho. Just guessing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 13:51

That way you end the complete game. I just want to reset or start another multiplayer session with friends. I want to keep BF3 running but stop the multiplayer session to start another from the menu. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 13:54

For that to work, you have to wait til the next map loads and then quit. The only time I see peeps drop that I know are the times when they are done for the night or have to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 13:58

yeah you have to wait for game then quit.

I usually drop out during matches....but you have to fully quit game then log back into BF. kind of a hassle......but you dont get a quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 13:12

If you bail before the game start timer reaches 0 it dont count as a quit but yea you have to wait to get to that screen first or if your friend sent you an invite you can hit the ps button go to your messages and take it from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to drop out a game.   How to drop out a game. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to drop out a game.
Page 1 of 1