Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF Peeps...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:07

Torn told me about this guy and I looked into his tourny...

--->Tourny Link<---

It is a 4v4 squad rush. Double elimination.

Interested? It starts tomorrow and there are 2 slots left. We haven't really played alot of this together.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:11

I'm willing to try, but I won't be much help. At all. So it would be a "no"for me at this time. But after the quick course by T, who knows?!
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:15

I'd love to, but, I've got both of my kiddos tomorrow all day. :/
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:16

Sorry dude...I'd love to join you and help represent 4GC but I will be busy tearing down drywall and rewiring some electical all day tomorrow so unfortunately, I won't be around. Good luck if you are able to form a squad to go to battle with. I think that 4GC would do pretty good in the tourny. Most of you really know what you are doing and it shows by the stats you post on the site. I have faith in you to build a squad and go kick some butt!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:19

brawnkoh wrote:

I can't tomorrow either. I think it just starts tomorrow and we have to play by Weds.

We might be jumping the gun here but I thought I should put it to a vote.

Shady/ER...looks like they have MW3 tournys too. You might want to check that out.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:24

thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:

I can't tomorrow either. I think it just starts tomorrow and we have to play by Weds.

We might be jumping the gun here but I thought I should put it to a vote.

Shady/ER...looks like they have MW3 tournys too. You might want to check that out.

I think it's a good idea. I think it's a really good idea. I'd like to get the name out in the BF3 community a bit more. It seems like we get 10 CoD'ers to 1 BF3er (That could just be because CoD is a larger game).

Maybe I should play some squad rush today. I've played 8 games of Rush total in my life. LOL
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:31

brawnkoh wrote:
Maybe I should play some squad rush today. I've played 8 games of Rush total in my life. LOL

If you get on a good team, it is a blast. If you are on the not so good team, it sucks. There are no vehicles to deal with. And only 4 enemies.

Maybe we should branch off of conquest for a day or two and try it out.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:37

thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:

If you get on a good team, it is a blast. If you are on the not so good team, it sucks. There are no vehicles to deal with. And only 4 enemies.

Maybe we should branch off of conquest for a day or two and try it out.

I'll be online after like 1:30 EST today on. I'll try and get a feeling for the maps. It doesn't sound like killing 4 people should be that complicated with a little communication.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:45

The maps are real small. There are 2 MCOMs. One at a time. Well, you played it.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:49

I guess my question would be how do you guard 2 MCOMS with 4 people? 2 and 2? Or 4 on 1 MCOM?
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 11:03

brawnkoh wrote:
I guess my question would be how do you guard 2 MCOMS with 4 people? 2 and 2? Or 4 on 1 MCOM?

Only one is active at a time. When the first gets blown, the second appears.

So you can have 2 that guard it, 1 as overwatch and one running around killing. At least 2 meds and 1 support for ammo and c4. On Damavand Peak, you need c4 to blow the walls off the trailer to open it up so you can see better as a defender. Plus planting c4 on the MCOM is fun. Wait til you hear them arming and blow! BOOM mofo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 11:10

thumper wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:

Only one is active at a time. When the first gets blown, the second appears.

So you can have 2 that guard it, 1 as overwatch and one running around killing. At least 2 meds and 1 support for ammo and c4. On Damavand Peak, you need c4 to blow the walls off the trailer to open it up so you can see better as a defender. Plus planting c4 on the MCOM is fun. Wait til you hear them arming and blow! BOOM mofo! Very Happy

HAHA, I would have never thought of putting C4 on an MCOM! Heh, what is the range on the C4 detonator? Any idea?
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 11:16

Across the map. I have planted on a tank (conquest) and died. When I respawned, I blew it.

But you have to be close enough to hear the beeps from arming MCOM.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 11:58

love to join such things - in a couple of months when i have my act together.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:00

EnglishRose62 wrote:
love to join such things - in a couple of months when i have my act together.

What'cha mean?
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:04

lol - what'cha mean 'what'cha mean' ....

or in other words, it would be great to game with you guys more seriously and give the 4GC battlefield platoon a good name but right now i can barely shoot someone stood still 2 feet in front of me, i can't drive a tank except in a straight line, I can't move from a to b without a damn sniper getting me .... need i go on! .... but i'll get better Smile
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:10

Don't move in straight lines while running. Run from cover to cover, skirt tree lines, go around rocks.

You will get better.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:33

thumper wrote:
Don't move in straight lines while running. Run from cover to cover, skirt tree lines, go around rocks.

You will get better.

And be patient. Very Happy

You won't get better if you don't practice.

I'm not very good myself. But, for someone who didn't even own a ps3 until bf3 came out I do alright. (then I didn't play it for the first month after release)
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:49

I for one have always been waiting for the next chance at actually gaming, ever since the good old Quake 3, Team Arena, and AvP2 days. However, we do need more members active or recruit more BF3 players who are mainly active on BF3. We can't just go around entering the same 4 members, because from experience it gets boring fast. I will participate and represent 4GC to my best if we ever did any tournys, but, we need practice with alot of our newer members and some who hardly have time to game on BF3.

We can do this if we can setup squads or something similar it's not hard I have done it myself with my clan awhile back. Break members evenly and keep members who are used to playing certain types of classes in even teams.

This will then all turn back to my training ideas.

But this is just my thoughts on this topic and I'm always up for anything Smile as long as I can give other teams headaches I'm all for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 13:12

That is a nice thought. And I'm in for setup. Last night i got pounded by a good team. Noticed they played well together. Tried it out in another game as a medic. And stayed close to a group. I could help that group a lot this way and gained good points.

So if you wanna set up something i'm in for it. Timezones wll be difficult i think.

scratch
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 13:16

I would be interested in this, but i haven't played a SQRush match yet. I need to get alot of practise in before i would even consider playing at a competitive level.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 16:25

Like it, great find Thump.

I haven't worked out when I'd need to be up to play in this but I'm willing to join in and stay up silly late (subject to the boss wife approval).

I used to play rush 99% of the time in BFBC and BFBC2. I didn't do it at squad level much but I'm game for it. In BFBC2 you could attach C4 to the UAV and fly it in. It didn't blow up but it damaged the m-com so you could repeat that trick 2-3 times to destroy a m-com.

the MAV might be the new UAV???

Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 16:50

Just speaking with Badb0yz143 on battlelog and he's said he's going to try and set-up 12vs12

He's asked if we're interested. I've said yes but he might want to speak to you Thump.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptySat 07 Jan 2012, 04:08

I would love to get going on this when I get back home. I've got tons of strategies I want to try that I put together for squad rush.

I've been following an awesome rush group online and watching them play live and learned alot of what is working for them.

Count me in.
Back to top Go down

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... EmptySat 07 Jan 2012, 12:32

Like a Star @ heaven
EnglishRose62 wrote:
lol - what'cha mean 'what'cha mean' ....

or in other words, it would be great to game with you guys more seriously and give the 4GC battlefield platoon a good name but right now i can barely shoot someone stood still 2 feet in front of me, i can't drive a tank except in a straight line, I can't move from a to b without a damn sniper getting me .... need i go on! .... but i'll get better Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven lol!

Change your settings, mainly sensetivity for shooting. That way you keep your aim more steady instead of swirling around. When you get used to it you can increase sensitivity. The same for flying. I have changed the helicopter settings for steering. Check it out and find what suites you the best. The best way for helicopter training is the coop with an clan mate who lets you fly.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF Peeps... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Peeps...   BF Peeps... Empty

Back to top Go down

BF Peeps...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next