Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF Tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF Tonight Empty
PostSubject: BF Tonight   BF Tonight EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 09:18

Wife is at work tonight and I will be out of town Fri-Mon so I need my BF fix. I plan on playing from 4-5(CST) to 11ish. Any new peeps that want to have a go, MW peeps, or any of our regulars, hit me up (not with the mosquito).

Rick, let me know if you want to SOFLAM. I will put guided shells on me rolling machine o'death!
Back to top Go down

BF Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Tonight   BF Tonight EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 09:51

SOFLAM indeed!

I'm home sick today, I've had a nonstop ringing in my right ear for 3 days Crying or Very sad
I'm gonna be playing today but don't think i'll be using my headset.

I started playing BF the day BF 42 launched on PC and the WWII BF series was always my favorite. When they launched BF 43 on ps3 (which was in 09 if I remember correctly) I jumped right on board and played the hell out of it!

My new ps3 arrived yesterday and with help from some 4GC mates I found where to download things I've purchased. I totally forgot I owned BF 43 and last night I reinstalled it and noticed I still have some ribbons to unlock.

I might be spending time on 43 for a while.
Back to top Go down

BF Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Tonight   BF Tonight EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 13:02

No can do tonight.

Thurs = MW3 Training night
Back to top Go down

BF Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Tonight   BF Tonight EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 14:44

I'll be on tonight, hopefully catch you and anyone else later.

Interesting how you started out rarjr. I started with BF2142 on a mac of all things.
Back to top Go down

BF Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Tonight   BF Tonight EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 19:16

rarjr wrote:
SOFLAM indeed!
I started playing BF the day BF 42 launched on PC and the WWII BF series was always my favorite. \

Word, me too. To this day, I wish they would revamp 1942 with the current engine. Or at least do a couple of the original maps like Karkov or Battle of the Bulge. Wake is cool, but it's just not the same without a Thompson. Man, the mobile artillery, or the battleship for that matter, in 1942 was one of the funnest things I've ever come across in a shooter. Granted, you needed a good sniper to spot and stay alive...

For me, and many other gamers I know, 1942 stands as the hallmark of shooters, way above quake, unreal, halo, MW, etc. They just simply got it right with that game and should have messed around with the rest of it. Vietnam, BF2, meh. Give me Normandy Beach and I don't really need any other maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Tonight   BF Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

BF Tonight
Page 1 of 1