Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Playstation home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 07:17

Hi guys i was on playstation home the other night the first in ages and i was thinking how cool it could be to have some interaction with the 4gc in their. In PlayStation home you can meet up with people play darts shoot some pool chill in the clan club house as well as play ten pin bowls and much much more, it really has changed from the old days when i used to be always on their Smile. Anyways im just wondering if any of the 4GC have ever used PS home and if they ever will? you can use voice chat and or just plain old text if anyone is interested in a change of cod or simply wants to chill for a bit get on in and hit me up Smile

Cheers santa
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 08:21

I've only been there a few times, and always with randoms, probably be a lot more fun with other 4gc members
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 08:51

To be honest, I didn't know this feature was available on Playstation. I'll have to check that out and see what it's all about. Maybe we can schedule a fun night with 4GC doing this.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 09:12

If the chat is better than MW3 in game, we could use that for meetings etc etc..

Pid
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:12

iv already got a club house from the last clan i was in so thats sorted and i have all the entertainment too so i'll set up the place and start sending out invites if thats cool pirat
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:15

that sound good! can we have a purple room too?
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:15

I've used it a few times, some years ago, used to play bowling Smile
Don't they have some fun "challenges" on it too - remember my lad having to run around finding stuff to win avatar stuff...
Sounds like it could be a fun thing for the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:20

Count me in, not sure I'd know what to do, but I'll figure it out haha

Pid
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 11:51

Clan house is all set up invites sent to those that replied to this topic anyone else wants in post your psn id here and i'll send an invite
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: invite   Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 13:19

could i have an invite please
Back to top Go down

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 13:50

sure thing i'll add you when im nxt on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playstation home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation home    Playstation home  Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation home
Page 1 of 1