Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Training Ideas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 09:49

Hey Thump hope you don't mind if I train/play with you guys I had the game when it first came out but traded it now I have it again I played some last nite the physic and movements are dfferant so aiming for me is a challange I need to learn some ins and outs so you will have a noob to play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 09:52

thumper wrote:
If you plan on getting the Karkand expansion pack, once you finish the assignment for the FAMAS, use it. FOOKING LOVE THAT GUN!!!! (They plan on ruining nerfing it soon tho).

Next thing gonna get nerfed is my salt n pepper shaker.

I spray people like I'm seasoning a steak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:19

DarkAngel_531 wrote:
Hey Thump hope you don't mind if I train/play with you guys I had the game when it first came out but traded it now I have it again I played some last nite the physic and movements are dfferant so aiming for me is a challange I need to learn some ins and outs so you will have a noob to play with.

Anytime! Always welcome. We like nO0bs to stab train! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 12:45

just woundering is there a mode in BF3 were you can have a private lobby to train? and if not how do you guys do training?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 12:53

They do not have private matches yet...hoping that comes soon...What we like to do is throw the new guy/gal on the other team and take turns stabbing him/her. Much fun for all....except said victim. Very Happy

It has been brought up about using a squad rush game to train. We haven't done that yet as finding 8 peeps on at the same time is still a bit hard.

What works best is getting in a squad with someone (4GC) and following them around to learn the maps/spots/etc. Like I said to ER in another topic, start out as med or support and throw bags of drugs or ammo out. If you go med, once you unlock the defib paddles, use those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 13:03

Lol!!! Ok sounds like fun I don't mind being point and getting shot as long as he gets dead !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ideas   Training Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: