Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Here are a couple codes if needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VANSQUEAKER
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
VANSQUEAKER

Here are a couple codes if needed Empty
PostSubject: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015, 15:36

PTLR-F9NH-2BP6
HD3T-LNNF-RKEN

Having a blast playing the beta. Enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 23:30

are the codes still up for grabs? if not i will go to gamestop tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015, 13:48

Hey Van,

I sent you a PSN message wondering how the Beta was but I guess it's just that good you can't get away.

I didn't preorder so I didn't get a chance to check it out.
Back to top Go down
VANSQUEAKER
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
VANSQUEAKER

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015, 14:28

I love it!! Try one of the codes... Other members have posted some as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015, 15:42

Both codes you had listed were used and I tried a couple others but without luck.

I don't mind waiting for the full release. I already know I'll be spending more time in the crafting and editing menus then anything else.

Do me a favor though and try out the semi-auto sniper rifle and single shot assault rifles if possible. I'd like to know whether they did justice to the single shots guns or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RockChalkTomahwk
Private
Private
RockChalkTomahwk

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptySun 23 Aug 2015, 18:39

I preordered it. Had fun on the beta. Pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it more then I did ghosts and aw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015, 22:27

I lucked in and got into the beta when they opened it up to the public. I got couple hours of play time and most was good but the lag often made me quit before I could even step forward. I can't wait to have the complete game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here are a couple codes if needed   Here are a couple codes if needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Here are a couple codes if needed
Page 1 of 1