Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 18:51

I love Super Heroes,i always have,and now i just find out that DC Universe went FREE to Playstation and PC,so i'm downloading it to play,so if anyone would like to share some time getting some action on Gothan City or any other in the game it would be welcome!!! What a Face

PS:after you download the game it will take several hours to your Playstation to install it,so do it at night when you go to bed.

https://youtu.be/H7Nf-m6WGl4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 18:57

Played DC universe for 4 months from release, and left from a mixture of boredom, PSN outage and all the friends i made leaving. I will not return to that game until they give me back my character name bastards.

Payed full price for that game for it go f2p 10 months later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 19:05

All this type of games are going to be F2P,except maybe Warcraft that already has millions of customer,the new ones will have no choice of doing this since most of the games are free to play in this days.It happened to me too with Star Trek online.
I will give it a try since is on the Playstation,so when i need a break i will go there and i dont have to be switching to my computer What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 19:29

It's a really fun game, just certain things at the time i left annoyed and frustrated me too much to actually make a return.

Good luck with the game though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012, 15:48

actually warcraft did go free up to level 20 they want you to pay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012, 16:24

I would but Silent Hill Downpour is hitting my PS3 tomorrow so I will be glued to my chair for the next week playing Silent Hill Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012, 17:10

I love Silent Hill i have play almost all of them since the first one What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 11:25

well i downloaded it , it is pretty fun I made an iron man and a custom character lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!   SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER HEROES NEEDED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: