Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

A formal request to support a community gaming experience

Go down 
+2
Pro_Vantage
RENE6ADE-
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A formal request to support a community gaming experience    A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2015, 14:12

I don't mind explaining if I have an explanation to give. Just need to know the questions. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A formal request to support a community gaming experience    A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2015, 14:20

I agree with a lot of what is being said by Pro. I came here for CoD, I play CoD, and only CoD for the most part besides NBA2k and Madden. I love all you guys and you are an extended family of mine. But once again we have a split happening a third play CoD, a third play Destiny, and a third play other games. We need to remember what we all came here for which is Call of Duty. As far as this game goes I believe it is one of my favorite versions of the game. Now saying that I will voice a thought I have been having. I will say that the only people I see on AW are Kevin Dennison, JD, DJ, Van, Peacemaker, Pro, JJ, RD, KingDavid, and Troy. This is unacceptable as a clan. We can't survive with a core of 10 CoD players running games and that's it. It has become increasingly tougher to get full parties together. So as far as other games I think it is "Silly" to expand before we fix the problems we are having. And as far as management we need to get a recruiting plan put together and get on these top 100 websites and get our asses in gear sooner than later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A formal request to support a community gaming experience    A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2015, 14:22

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
In regards to jeremy's question, if destiny wasn't supported, then I'd probably be sipping the CoD Koolaid.  It happened that I experimented with other game like watchdogs, and Diablo III.  I enjoyed those for a while, but haven't really done much b/c my family/friends weren't there en masse. I am drawn to the people, and the commonality of the games we play.  A mile wide, inch deep is not a rich experience for me.  If we were more spread out, then I doubt I'd still be a member at all.

Respectfully submitted.

ThumbUp ThumbUp
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: A formal request to support a community gaming experience    A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2015, 14:32

that is on the docket as well Jay. There are several items we are going to be putting feelers out for ideas in the next week or two.

If you have any ideas please keep up with them and we will open a forum to share ideas and put them in to action as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A formal request to support a community gaming experience    A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2015, 14:44

Oh don't worry I will keep up with them. I have a lot of ideas me and you need to get together on and then can go over with the management team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A formal request to support a community gaming experience    A formal request to support a community gaming experience  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A formal request to support a community gaming experience
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2