Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

DCUO- DC Universe Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DCUO- DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: DCUO- DC Universe Online   DCUO- DC Universe Online EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 07:57

So I've always played DCUO on PC until about 1.5 months ago when I finally admitted the game had virtually died and my full t5 main was doing the same crap over and over again. The PC community is that of a ghost town with little more than some unchewed zombie food lying around.(Although I would be completely up for a hero/villian/zombie mix, sort of like the Marvel Zombies comic series where the Avengers turn to zombies and eat everyone on Earth then......point is it would be freaking awesome) Continuing--> Needless to say I called it in and decided to end my career there......UNTIL...BUUM BUUM BUUM.....my bro put it on the PS3. The first day I ignored him, the second I got curious, the third I created my first character for the USPS3 server. The community there is vast and it's still growing. It's been a little under a month I believe and I haven't been able to put the controller down. Getting to the point, this game is both fun and addicting. I had forgotten the fun you could have lvling characters from scratch and not just sending whatever you need or want from your main xP. So I play......I mean I reeeeeaaallllyyy play, a lot. It'd be an honor to have the same men/women I shoot, stab, grenade and sic dogs on enemies with; beating villains/heroes to a pulp at my side on DCUO . For those that do not know, I'm Vince, my PSN: Vincsanitty and once your in game just message me on PSN for my char. name and/or help if you need it.
Back to top Go down

DCUO- DC Universe Online
Page 1 of 1