Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 - Love it

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 - Love it Empty
PostSubject: BF3 - Love it   BF3 - Love it EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 09:31

I love this game so far! I'm a mad conquest whore! It seems totally different than the beta. There are a few things I noticed that could use fixing.
  • Terhan Highway is very choppy...3 steps forward, 2 steps back. Annoying.
  • When I am firing at someone, it seems I automatically jump to prone after 7-8 shots. Anybody else notice this?
  • Spawning could be a little better. I chose to spawn at flag B and spawned right in front of an enemy who was shooting at someone else. Insta-Death! That sucked!
  • If you start the game without being in a squad, it seems hard to then join a squad.
  • It sucks that you don't have an option to get out of the game at any point. And if you do leave, it counts as a "Quit" in your stats.

That's all I have noticed in my breif 2+ hours of playing. At this rate MW3 might have to wait a little longer. I don't think 2 weeks will be enough time to enjoy this game.
Back to top Go down

BF3 - Love it Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 - Love it   BF3 - Love it EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:00

You can not back out of a lobby once u get into one.
No Privaite Matches.
Voice chat is extremely choppy most of the time.
when joiining a game with ur friends sometimes they will be put on the other team.
Back to top Go down

BF3 - Love it Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 - Love it   BF3 - Love it EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:40

While there are aspects of this game that I like and that are unique to this game, 2 weeks is going to be more than enough for me I think (with the exception of our weekly BF3 clan night).

Lets face it... MW3 is going to be better. Just in terms of running smoothly. The voice chat will be perfect as always, when you join as a group you wont for no reason be put on the other team, etc etc.

And what kind of game doesnt allow you to back out of the lobby and forces you to take a 'Quit' on your record... sheesh.

LOL

RAGE WHINE RAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 - Love it Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 - Love it   BF3 - Love it Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 - Love it
Page 1 of 1