Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Camping..love it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 11:56

I know most people don't like campers, but for an old'un like me, where the reflexes aren't what they used to be it can be necessary to avoid a devastating K/D, and this guy here has it mastered - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaQkneUJm0 - I can't help but be impressed!

Heres a wiki on camping, for those who want to master it and those who want to know how to fight it: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty_Wiki:Ask_A_Veteran/Camping

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 21:13

omg, that was hilarious! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 11:20

Mandy you camper. Go Girl Go Girl. Laughing

I for one do camp (Discovery and Jungle) and am good at it too, ask LadyHazard. But unlike the person from the youtube clip who likes to show where he is (Flack Jacket Perk and no Suppressor) I like to be sneaky (Ghost Perk and Suppressor). I also like to use a long range Assault Rifles like the Galil, Commando or G11 over a more traditional camping Sniper Rifle which I feel obstructs your view when looking down the scope.

Also just like what it says on Wikia on camping I don't stop in one place, I move from building to building, corner to corner, window to window and door to door. I'm sometimes that good I even get called a F_cking camper by enemy campers, which happened to me last night.

Got a message after a match on Discovery by luigi972 calling me a F_cking camper and I should be ashamed of myself, which I promptly messaged back informing him to get a dummy.
Later on I watched the match in Theatre Mode and found out that the first thing luigi972 did was run equipped with Ghost Perk to a window were he got his Sniper Rifle out.
After killing him 3 times on the trot and in the same building he decided to change gun for a Galil with Suppressor and also he equipped himself with a Motion Sensor and headed back to the same building. Wrong move as that building was mine so I promptly killed him a couple of times again.
Later on in the match I decided to move buildings as the one I was in became a little too hot for me so I headed over to LadyHazards camping spot and parked my arse in the room below her.
And yes you've guessed it luigi972 came running into the room (he must of decided that he was shit at camping and thought of doing some headless chicken instead) were I did the only good thing and put him out of his misery.
And what did luigi972 do about it? He came back for me. Wrong move as I'd moved to another corner of the room so when he came in expecting me to be in the same place I helped him to die again.
This happened again (with this idiot what did you expect) but this time because he had Second Chance on and because I ran out of bullets before I got the kill, out came my M72 Law which stopped me using my knife so he killed me (bet that made his day).
Luckily for him the game ended soon after which I'm sure he was glad about because 6kills to 14deaths (7 of his deaths were mine Very Happy ) is not a pretty sight. Laughing

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil

Last edited by inover on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 09:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:22

brilliant! .... i feel inspired by all this to be a better camper, must get my suppressor back out bounce

Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 16:48

The one thing that I have learned during my time playing Black Ops, is that you NEVER go back to try and kill the camper that just got you. As inover has explained, it ends up with you dying over and over again. Been there, tried it and decided it really is not a good idea.

I personally hate campers, purely because it's frustrating knowing you didn't see them, but thinking about it, we all camp at some point. I can't run round like a headless chicken; it gets me slaughtered so I do exactly the same as inover. If you ever hear me laughing my head off it's because some numpty keeps on trying to get me back and failing miserably.

I really wish you had all been playing with me this afternoon. I was playing on Nuketown (I hate that f**king map!) with Mrs Toob - she uses a famas with grenade launcher extremely effectively, much to the annoyance of the opposition.

I was upstairs in one of the houses shooting out the window when I ran out of bullets. I couldn't find another gun and didn't want to go out back because the enemy were spawning there. Our spy plane was up and showed there were a couple on either side too. So what did I do? I had an idea that at least one of them may come into the room I was in so I got out my pistol and sat behind the desk. I didn't have to wait long.

As sure as chips and cheese go together, up comes one of the enemy who I promptly pumped full of lead giving me the final kill.

The guy, a German, went mad! He started shouting at me, calling me a 'f**king camping bitch' and screaming 'zeig heil' down the mic. Mrs Toob and myself were crying with laughter and I said 'Oh dear, have I shot you? You poor thing. Let's go find your dummy. you poor little boy'. He then screamed a few more zeig heils and left the lobby, leaving me and Mrs Toob in hysterics.

The following game, on Array, I got a 14 - 1 and again got the final killcam. I'd run into a building but heard someone a way behind me, so I ran back out and finished him off. As soon as the replay had finished I said 'now tell me I'm a camper' and again we both burst out laughing. It's just a shame Mr Germany hadn't been there to see it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 19:42

Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 20:50

Now that's what I call CAMPING. lol!

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 03:22

@ Madson - That's one hell of a video Laughing

I wouldn't exactly call that campng as such. It is camping, but it's defending and keeping an area, building. Those who sit in a bush or one corner for the entire game, even putting their tactical insertion there, just waiting for someone to come by make me laugh. They only actually camp somewhere else becaue they keep getting killed on respawn and their tactical insertion has packed in.

There was one yesterday who I came across by accident while in theatre mode. He got to 0 and 10 before leaving the game.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 13:40

@Madson....I love this guy, I want to adopt him.

Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 14:04

if I were alone, on an Island, and had only one internet channel... it would be GUNSFORHIRE.
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 12:01

i love my tent Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 08:05

Just came across this post and could not help but reply. I get so many messages about being a camper, try hard and many more that I will leave to the imagination. I like to believe what I do is called map or spawn control. Makes no sense to send me a message after I plant the bomb in SnD, place my claymore behind me to protect my back side and cover the bomb. I guess they'd love it if I planted and just ran away( which is not going to happen) i look at all the messages I receive as fan mail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 08:45

Camping..love it! Tenting
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 08:53

@Kelly. Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 18:53

I got fan mail tonight while I was playing with the guys. It said 'U F***ING CAMPER!'

Maybe it was something to do with him having 6 kills and 17 deaths, I don't know. The following game I got 16-1. Of course he disappeared after that.

Now THAT is what you call spitting the dummy out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camping..love it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping..love it!   Camping..love it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping..love it!
Page 1 of 1