Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

The Last of Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Last of Us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 16:22

Drogon wrote:

Update on Multiplayer: I am enjoying multiplayer. I made the original mistake of thinking it was just like Uncharted. BIG MISTAKE. You will get lit up. Play it just as you play the single player. Stealth Mode. The tips before the matches start help alot and also Party up. Grouping in this game makes or breaks your team. My only two complaints are that sometimes the aiming just feels wack and also I feel the matches take forever to start. But that may be me being inpatient.
i made the same mistake myself. i would just keep running and gunning and all it would do is get me killed.  i did find out from some friends of mine that a good way to get points in the multiplayer is make sure you have crafter 2 or 3.  with crafter 2 all you have to do is craft 3 objects and you can give a present to one of your teammates and that is worth as much points as a kill. with crafter 3 you just have to make 2 objects.

anytime anyone is on the multiplayer and i am on send me a invite and i will join you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 16:22

I got this Thursday, really liking the game so far. I find it a little scary lol but that's one of the things that makes it. I am currently 48% 7hrs with 32 collectables Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 01:59

flozzy wrote:
I got this Thursday, really liking the game so far. I find it a little scary lol but that's one of the things that makes it. I am currently 48% 7hrs with 32 collectables Smile

I am at 14 hours, 93 collectables and 78%. Just made it to "Winter".

Honestly, this storyline made me proper emotional last night. That was when I realised "I've been up for 20 hours.....i need to go to sleep"

I honestly do not know where the story is going and my head is soooo confused. i love the fact that it's not as predictable as some games.

Everyone please try to make sure no spoilers are on this thread. Flozzy and TNT deserve the full experience when they play it Smile We are doing very well avoiding spoilers and this is a "keep it up" rather than a "calling someone out".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 04:33

Hey Guys/Gals just like to say thanks for not putting spoilers on this thread im not sure when i am going to get this game was hoping to get it soon but the way my financial situation is it wont be till xmas but what i have read it is an awesome game and makes me want to play it even more Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 08:58

I still havnt played anymore since my last post, Sun, new baja engine and an urge to play The Old Republic again has kept me away. Im gonna try and find some time tomorrow after British GP to play some more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 10:27

Got my copy two days ago. Like the atmosphere that is created. Nice graphics too. Just heard that my travel companion is infected and that I have to continue with the girl on my own.
Haven't tried the multiplayer yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 10:32

Bougth this game a cpl of days through PS Store and downloaded it during the night. First thing I did when I woke up was to get on it and try it out and I got stuck in it. Ended up 14 hours later with a complete game, awesome game and what happen with me and that game does not happen often. So yeh this is a great game.

peace out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 12:47

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 13:38

Ive been hearing nothing but postitive things about it, Cant wait to try it out Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 16:59

i am 11 hours in. i got 80-82 collectables. and i am just getting into the university. a good tip when people start playing it is use the BOW that thing is the best weapon in the game especially when you put some upgrades on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 03:17

I'm at 81% winter, such a great story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 12:35

Wow, so i've completed it, i expected a different ending with all that went on.

I think the game play was simple, but missions were hard enough. I also think the girl swore way too many times, there really was no need for it. Overall worth buying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 15:27

97%!!!!!!

Completing it NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 16:08

100% 18 hours 50 mins on hard.
109 collectables.

Honestly, the ending has kinda put me in the mindset of "unexpected" but I can't say i'm like "WOW What an ending".

Although I gotta say, in the final hospital I didn't kill anyone...smoke bombs and bricks/bottles got me all the way to the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 13:54

Spoiler: Gandalf dies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 23:15

62%, 63 collectables.
Very good game, the atmosphere is just awesome.
Loving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2013, 03:42

Glad to say im getting it very soon my brother asked me if he could borrow my ps3 for 1 week so he can play The Last of Us and when he is finished i can keep the game but i wont have it till at least September can't wait cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 12:46

Well, this game was certainly hype hype hype....Play once and put down.

Haven't even tried multiplayer, dont care.....will be trading it on saturday. Overall : Disappointed.

The ending ruined the entire game and it's replayability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 16:59

sizzlephizzle wrote:
Well, this game was certainly hype hype hype....Play once and put down.

Haven't even tried multiplayer, dont care.....will be trading it on saturday. Overall : Disappointed.

The ending ruined the entire game and it's replayability.

I really like the multiplayer. I think its pretty cool.
Too bad you didn't gave it a shot with some of the 4gc fellas, cuz im playing it now and then with Amy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: