Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

The Last of Us

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Last of Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 15:53

I am going to get it this week. Even if the game is on the short side the gameplay and graphics look to make up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 16:01

Guys how is 12 hours short?

Most games are only 4 - 6 hours and those games expect you to pay the full retail price.

Plus as stated, you can end up missing a few key items and optional conversations so there's replayability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 13:34

I finished the game yesterday and I have to say the story is A++ for me. I was digging every moment of it. The ending I didn't see coming till if was almost upon me, but its mostly a personal feeling. I'll talk more about when more people finish. 

Gameplay wise its more of a survival/tactics game with a lot of exploration. I did feel that sometime my time was spent wasted exploring with nothing to show. But the game was beautiful and I enjoyed the scenery. I wish this was on PS4 because, Wow! It would have been graphically amazing. The hand to hand combat is really where this game shines, imo.

I think I ended at or around 20 hours play time but I'm one of those OCD people that check every inch of the map looking for hidden treasures. AND I STILL MISS STUFF!! lol

The game I believe really gets its value off the second play through and upped difficulties. I'm kind of mad I didn't start from hard right off the bat and only completed normal. If I would of know Survival would not be unlocked unless in Hard was completed I probably would have gone that route. Normal+ seems pointless to me now. I guess I should start Hard playthrough.

Oh yea, Not to mention there is really no easy trophies with this game. Its going to take time to earn them.

Multiplayer time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 15:20

Drogon wrote:
Gameplay wise its more of a survival/tactics game with a lot of exploration. I did feel that sometime my time was spent wasted exploring with nothing to show.
There are a LOT of places where there "should be a treasure" and there is NOTHING. Very infuriating. The treasure team from uncharted certainly didn't work on this. Most collectables are in easy to see places.....which is disappointing!

Drogon wrote:
I'm one of those OCD people that check every inch of the map looking for hidden treasures. AND I STILL MISS STUFF!! lol
Same here - I am SO ANAL about things that I wont move on until i've back tracked in the search for a secondary route.

Drogon wrote:
If I would of know Survival would not be unlocked unless in Hard was completed I probably would have gone that route. Normal+ seems pointless to me now. I guess I should start Hard playthrough.
I'm playing on Hard but Boon said survivor was unlocked when he completed on EASY. Glad I am not wasting my time with "hard".

I currently stand at 5 hours and 33% complete
Just got to the Church
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 00:04

Okay so I got the game. I'm goin to start the campaign when I wake up (6/22) so if anyone wants to play some mutiplayer you may have to add my new name:

Man0fSteei-_-  (that a zero)

This will be my new BF name when BF4 comes out just to let few know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 11:13

Ill be on sunday if you want to play then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 17:57

Just a hint - when you find the "Next level of evolution from a clicker".....Molotov's are your friend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 21:16

I am getting it here soon, glad people that we have people playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 01:14

I like the game and all I really do but how the hell do you get the trophies in this game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 01:52

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
I like the game and all I really do but how the hell do you get the trophies in this game?
Complete it.

There are no easy trophies.

4 trophies for completing on easy/hard/normal/survivor
4 trophies for completing on easy/hard/normal/survivor + mode
find all the pendents
find all comics
find all notes n stuff
find ALL collectables.
Listen to all optional conversations.

You gotta work your ass off Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 05:13

by the way - 44% complete, 40 collectables, 8 hours 30 mins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 08:55

50%, 46collectables 9hrs41
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 09:00

damn you all making me look bad. i still have not made it to the bridge yet.   but i think i have about 15-20 collectibles.  i am also always looking for those shiv doors. they have a lot of good stuff in those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 09:17

P_THOMAS420 wrote:
damn you all making me look bad. i still have not made it to the bridge yet.   but i think i have about 15-20 collectibles.  i am also always looking for those shiv doors. they have a lot of good stuff in those.
I've not made it to the bridge either mate.

I'm "Nearly there"

Just met up with two new guys after being attacked by a humvee turret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 09:36

sizzlephizzle wrote:
P_THOMAS420 wrote:

I'm "Nearly there"

damn cant wait to get to that part. 

another thing i realized is that if you upgrade your gun sway with the supplements it helps tremendously!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 01:57

sizzlephizzle wrote:
P_THOMAS420 wrote:

I'm "Nearly there"

Ive just made it to this part aswell but cant remember time played. I do think i have it set on normal though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 02:02

ofai - go to ps3 saves opn your ps3 and find "The last of us" and it gives you all the info about play times etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 08:36

sizzlephizzle wrote:
ofai - go to ps3 saves opn your ps3 and find "The last of us" and it gives you all the info about play times etc Very Happy

played a bit more today and now im at 61% 9h39minutes and 57 collectables
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 11:45

Ofai wrote:

Good going - I'm at 59% and 60 collectables : 11 hours 30!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:11

sizzlephizzle wrote:
Ofai wrote:

Good going - I'm at 59% and 60 collectables : 11 hours 30!

gonna wait till tomorrow evening to play some more i think when psn goes off for maintenance

In order to continue bringing you the best online games experience on PSN, we will perform routine maintenance beginning the afternoon of Tuesday 25th June. This maintenance will start at approximately 5.30pm BST/6.30pm CET and will last until around midnight BST/1.00am CET. During the maintenance period, you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access PSN.

from ps blog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 13:16

Why can't they do it betwen 9 and 5!?!?!? ffs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 11:41

My bf just bought me this it should arrive thursday, can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:00

Im jealous of you guys who have The Last of us don't know when im getting it hope its soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:29

Anyone check out the comics? I plan on to next. There only going have 4 issues the third comes out tomorrow (June 26th).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 16:13

Hey siz, On my review earlier I mentioned something about having to complete hard to open up survivor. I was wrong and I'm not sure where I came up with that. I think I looked in the plus section and never bother to look in the actual new game area.

Update on Multiplayer: I am enjoying multiplayer. I made the original mistake of thinking it was just like Uncharted. BIG MISTAKE. You will get lit up. Play it just as you play the single player. Stealth Mode. The tips before the matches start help alot and also Party up. Grouping in this game makes or breaks your team. My only two complaints are that sometimes the aiming just feels wack and also I feel the matches take forever to start. But that may be me being inpatient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: