Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 17:10

Ok so to add a little about my past experience in clans and online. I was the Co-Leader of the PS3 division of a clan. We had about 125 PS3 players and 2 elite teams. The reason for me leaving was my PS3 went down and when I got it back the clan had went to shit. I also have competed in MLG and clan battles. I am very into call outs and hope that everyone here is. I am looking forward to learning your ways and helping in anyway that I can.
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 17:19

is this why I am constantly thinking "where do I know the psn jaysmooth1987 from?"

i feel like i used to scrim against you????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 17:32

That is definitely a possibility. I did a lot of scrims in the past. I hope that I can get back in shape gaming wise and join in the competitive here.
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 17:39

jaysmooth1987 wrote:
That is definitely a possibility. I did a lot of scrims in the past. I hope that I can get back in shape gaming wise and join in the competitive here.

welcome to 4GC brother.  great to have you with us! if you don't mind, what was the old clan you were co-leader of?  im DEAD POSITIVE we scrimmed on MW3...wasn't Victus was it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 17:42

No it was Renegades of Destruction or RoD
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 17:46

jaysmooth1987 wrote:
No it was Renegades of Destruction or RoD
ahhh thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.   Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted to add a liitle more about my gaming experience.
Page 1 of 1