Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

day after christmas gaming?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

day after christmas gaming? Empty
PostSubject: day after christmas gaming?   day after christmas gaming? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 10:43

So guys, I found out i dont have to work today which obviously means a lot of gaming. I try to get on bf3 a bit but unfortunately with my work schedule, this usually ends up around 500 am CST when no one is on, so i end up playing fallout or borderlands.

However, if people are willing to game it up today, i will be playing all day because, well, what else am i going to do? If im not online, i might be playing fallout/BL so send me a message because BF3 is so much more fun to play with if you can run with other peeps.

gt - Fahk_Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day after christmas gaming?   day after christmas gaming? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 14:30

I'll be on alittle later today kiddos are up and just got done gaming but I'll send invite when I'm on man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day after christmas gaming?   day after christmas gaming? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 14:41

Just walked in the door and I'll try to join ya guys. My son was playing mw2 today and said ps3 didnt freeze on him.

If I try playing bf3 and it freezes, it'll just confirm that all electronic items hate me.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: day after christmas gaming?   day after christmas gaming? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 18:32

I sent you a friend invite Trevor ...

I played so badly today ... sorry Embarassed ... if i'd never played Battlefield before it would be understandable but I did play BF2 for a couple of months so didn't expect to find it so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day after christmas gaming?   day after christmas gaming? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 19:28

loved playing with ya rose Very Happy

many more rounds to come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day after christmas gaming?   day after christmas gaming? Empty

Back to top Go down

day after christmas gaming?
Page 1 of 1