Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Double XP rescheduled

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Double XP rescheduled Empty
PostSubject: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 13:44

Hopefully no asshole hack this time:
Battlefield Facebook Event<~ click
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 15:57

this is just for the people that dont have a facebook account (me) or just to lazy to go look. Very Happy

We’re happy to announce the new dates for our upcoming double XP event in Battlefield 3! The new dates are May 23-27, with a total runing time of 96 hours. See details below.

What: Double XP event
Servers: All Ranked servers
Maps and modes: All maps and modes
Players: All platforms, open to all players
start time is- 2:00AM PST
5:00AM EST
10:00AM GMT
See you on the Battlefield!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 16:32

Time to bring out the shitbucket again i guess! Looking to gain at least 7-8 col levels this event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 18:05

AndreTheGreat wrote:
Time to bring out the shitbucket again i guess! Looking to gain at least 7-8 col levels this event.

+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 18:49

going to be visiting my gf during that holiday weekend. hopefully she has exams to study for! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 19:16

Wooo x2 xp starts on my birthday Exclamation Looks like im in store for some drunk BF3. Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 22:38

my head would blow up if it was this weekend cause its double weapon xp on black ops, momma 39 y/o again (she want let me tell you how old she is but if that was true she would have had me at 9 y/o and Im the youngest of 3 kids) and its my weekend with my daughter....

which means..... Very Happy

I'm kid free next weekend... and might have monday off... We should extend pub and 30 mins to make it 2 hours for the clan anv.?

and happy early birthday Dead. I get off work at around 5 and be home around 5:30-6pm If you game on your birthday we do birthday cake together. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 22:50

lol thx and I may be on at some point in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyMon 20 May 2013, 13:01

bump... Just a reminder... its starts thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 13:17

bump tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 13:45

Yea I will be on and off this weekend got a few things going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 18:31

i'll be on tomorrow quite a bit. heading down to LA to visit my gf. i'll be on saturday daytime as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double XP rescheduled   Double XP rescheduled Empty

Back to top Go down

Double XP rescheduled
Page 1 of 1