Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Whats the Point now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Whats the Point now... Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptySun 05 May 2013, 23:22

I got 3 of the 5 DLC whats the point of not having the others nowt? I know the game comes out in Oct but not til the end and I sure not getting a PS4 til the slim comes out which is usally a year later... So which one should I get this coming friday ?

Armored Kill
or
Aftermath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptySun 05 May 2013, 23:27

aftermath the xbow can very fun some times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptySun 05 May 2013, 23:32

I saw game play of the xbow that shit does look fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 10:28

aftermath unless u really enjoy vehicles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 12:06

As we all learned last night with me and flying issue I probley be better off buying aftermath. lol

I not bad at land vehicles and if there a good driver I a great gunner. But flying a no go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 12:11

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
As we all learned last night with me and flying issue I probley be better off buying aftermath. lol

I not bad at land vehicles and if there a good driver I a great gunner. But flying a no go.
if u ever want to practice w/o anyone else shooting at u, i can set up our server for planes/choppers so you/anyone can practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 12:17

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 20:46

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:

you were not doing that bad the other night. and that was with me shooting at you with the other one. just keep at it you will get it. i still am not that good with them. like you said gunner i am a beast but pilot i am average.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 23:33

another vote for aftermath,

Armored kill has fewer servers and doesn't work well on console with 24 player cap and huge maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 00:20

Okay... Aftermath IS going be my last DLC I buy. Stop laughing... Yea I know I said "Close Quarters will be the only DLC I buy" and then I said "End game looks fun I like CTF and bikes but for real this is the last map pack," AND THEN I said B2K looks fun too why not?" and now serously aftermath is the last DLC I'm getting...

Don't quote me on that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Point now...   Whats the Point now... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Point now...
Page 1 of 1