Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

whats going on with elite?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

whats going on with elite? Empty
PostSubject: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:44

Need help here.I cant find our clan and for some reason on my elite account my name reads unknown.Anyone else seen this before?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:54

Elite is crap and very inconsistent. If you try logging in again you may get what you are looking for. If not, give it some time. We've been struggling with Elite since its inception. I'm not sure what else I can tell ya.

When searching for our clan, search the clans for 'for good company'. Be sure to also send Warrior_1212 a PM so he knows to what to look for.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 17:46

another thing you can do is search for someone who is in the clan and signed up on elite and than you can click on their name is should take you to a page where the clan tag is next to their name and its clickable thats what i did to get to it
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 06:28

You could also try to unlink the PSN account and relink it again on the elite page.
Some people on activision forums claim it helps in getting rid of "unknown" username.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 10:08

The Elite App on the PS3, PC & Xbox 360 all have problems. They are extremely glitchy and the majority of the time they don't work but your best option is the online page through a PC or Laptop, maybe even a tablet or smart phone would work. I know when I was joining the clan I wasn't able to find the clan on the Elite App but it's easy enough eventually, they have the ability to send you an invitation to the clan. It will work basically just need some patience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 14:24

I done as waffles said unlink account and relink and that sorted my problem out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with elite?   whats going on with elite? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats going on with elite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: