Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 Beta Available Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BF3 Beta Available Now Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 19:03

I am currently downloading the Battlefield 3 Beta for PS3 and I am wondering who else is going to get it. I am interested in playing. The download is available NOW for those that bought the Medal of Honor Limited Edition. If you do not qualify for that the beta will be available to the public as of September 29 until October 10.

If anyone is interested in getting online to play please let me know. I am currently at 54% right now. I look forward to seeing you all online!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 20:53

i will be downloading this on the 29th when it becomes open to all ps3 players how ever. watching gameplay video's and hearing my main video game sites give their first impressions as far as on the console goes it looks like like BFBC2 and it doesnt come close to how good the pc version looks. Like i said i will try it out my self to see but i don't think i will be picking this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 07:26

Hey guys, I got it 48 hr's early coz i bought the Medal of honour.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 07:29

I got it early the other day too. It was my first time ever playing BF multi player and I sucked - even more than I do on blops. I don't mind giving it another go but I really have no idea what to do, where to go etc so it didn't immediately grab me as fun - mind you, I was did end up getting spawn killed quite a bit before losing patience and quitting lol
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 07:32

I rarely play BF but i downloaded it and i get 50/12 most games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 09:25

been playing the beta today too. Its good fun, I like all of the smoother movements and everything. some of the glitches are fun to play around with, for example throwing a med kit or ammo as the destructible barriers makes them disappear lol. Sound cuts out a lot for me and I get weird green flashes on the screen. Looking forward to the full game Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 09:26

Hey its dead glitchy at the minute. As its just a beta version, Hope fully its not like this when BF3 comes out propperley
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 09:45

I got my invite for the BF3 beta the other day but haven't downloaded it yet. I'll probably do that tonight if anyone wants to get some games in, I'll try and play some. I haven't played BF in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 09:56

im gonna give it a try as soon as i can download it i still cant for some reason..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 10:50

I got it last night. I SUCKED DONKEY NUTS too!! I wish there where some instructions on what button does what. It was not a fun 10 mins of my life!!! I will try again this weekend and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 23:02

did not like it. it felt like killzone 3 controls, but sped up and unrealistic(a sad attempt at copying cod?) you cant snap to anything like you can in cod. it feels like the player is drunk and on speed at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Controls   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 08:05

Guys (and ladies)...here is a link to controller layout for BF3 for those unfamiliar.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/6193188563/in/set-72157627111826055/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 08:36

Sideshowbob wrote:
Guys (and ladies)...here is a link to controller layout for BF3 for those unfamiliar.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/6193188563/in/set-72157627111826055/

Thank you. I found that this weekend and still sucked donkey nuts!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:14

I thought the game was decent. I'm up for giving the beta another try. Anyone going to be online tonight to join me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 11:00

ive been playing this more and im really starting to love it i def think im getting this game now..i was not gonna get it because i did not like the other battlefields but i started to figure things out and learn the map and now i realise how good of a game this is gonna be im loving it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 13:26

I'm still undecided. I played for the first time today (albeit briefly) and really struggled. Although graphics and sound are amazing, the mechanics and my characteers movement was something quite new from Blops.

Not to mention, recoil was ugly (although I seemed to have more success with the sniper rifle).

The other ting I found difficult to adjust to was long sight lines. Even in the subway, I was getting owned by guys camping from a distance and just waiting for me to appear to take me out before I could even register their presence.

The jury is still out for me...need to play more (hopefully won't hurt my Blops gameplay...not that I'm that good at it anyway)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 13:33

yeah i didnt even think about that, but the wide open spaces made it reeeeeally easy for campers. just not my thing. i hope mw3 doesnt let me down also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: its only beta   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 20:04

hey guys i was just looking at it and its only beta not a demo so its made for people to try it out and give thoughts on it the link to post ideas are in the store info, so if you cant get on right now like i cant then i think its because there making changes to it that people before posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 20:20

no its closed for good next time you will play bf3 is on release day..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta Available Now   BF3 Beta Available Now Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 Beta Available Now
Page 1 of 1