Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Problems joining East coast servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Problems joining East coast servers Empty
PostSubject: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:03

Hey guys, I haven't been on battlefield lately due to the server problems EA is having, I contacted them today, and I was told that its only affecting those who play/rent or admin east coast servers. They have informed me that they don't know what it is yet but there trying to figure it out. We should be able to play with no problem on the west coast servers. Also. For those of you who have rented a East Us server if you call EA they will reimburse you for the time lost. That is once they figure out what happened.

This is only for the screen saying error joining game please check your network connection and try again.

I hope this was helpful for some of you Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:46

Thanks Man,

I was having trouble joining several east coast servers earlier.

At least this time EA is actually giving refunds for their mess up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 08:32

Well I am having issues even in West Coast. Apache, SmokeU, and pr2112 played lastnight with a few joining problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 08:52

EU not so much joining but - freeze and disconnects. Our EU server very wierd last night - went into some sort of loop - started laying claymores at top of stairs ran down to bottom then all of a sudden was back at top of stairs again, this cycles for about 10 times then the yellow disconnect - then I was shot and came back all was fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 14:08

Yeah I'd say the West Side is having issues as well. I'm sure its just not the pandemic proportions that the East is having. Once it reaches critical mass I'm sure they'll work on the west. I've been playing Blops 1 with DJkills and some Crysis 3 Open Beta.

I did try some BF3 last night. Not too bad. No disconnects fortunately but, I did do some statistics gathering. Of 20 rounds joined 15 were complete spawn traps or back outs within 30sec to a min. the back outs were caused due to lack of players. It seems as soon as the spawn traps were set up and corner camping ensued people just left the sever on the trapped side. I was on the trapped side in those instances. Of the remaining rounds 3 were our team trapping the other and people hanging out in the spawn, not making an attempt to flank or push up.

The last 2 were actually battlefield at its finest. Back and fourth taking and losing objectives, going negative on K/D and clawing your way back. Getting in some good melee ribbons with knife animations. Earning epic wins and having a hard fought loss. I guess there is hope. Just gotta sever whore a bit to find'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 23:31

Yes this is the same problem I am having with a couple people. I can not join certain matchs at all and when I try an join on btail or some friends it tellsme that messages so been playing alone also another reason im taking a leave of absence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 08:38

Apachekid wrote:
Yes this is the same problem I am having with a couple people. I can not join certain matchs at all and when I try an join on btail or some friends it tellsme that messages so been playing alone also another reason im taking a leave of absence.

I also have attempted to join on Btail with no success. Lastnight I joined 3 servers with 2 disconnects and one rubber banding so bad I never knew where the hell I was. Joined another to not stick around long enough to see if there was any issue due to 2 level 100 running around knifing people COD style, 100% health and he takes one swing I'm dead, no animation. Did it to me and the other 4 people in the room. Finally join a West metro server with zero issues, and had a great time stomping it up with br808.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 14:01

Apachekid wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be LOA till this gets fixed. It's not even fun anymore. I can't even play with friends... Last night DJkills and I went into 2 rooms and right off the bat map loads and can't spawn in anywhere. Just empty clicks. Then loading...saving...you've lost connection to the session. Both of us running phenomenal upload/download rates. A few rounds worked but horrific lag and aiming down sights for me. This weird kinda derpiness where I would go down sights and no matter how hard I shoved on the controller I would be snapped about 1/2" to the left or right of the target and unable to get on target. When I did get on target in a few lucky instances the target would glitch/skip/electric slide across the screen. I just ended up having to aim way the hell ahead and just let it fly. Some relative success. Had one instance where I unloaded a whole magazine of UMP + 1 Magazine of my 1911 secondary all while circle dancing with this dude while he put a whole magazine of 417 and 6 .44 mag into me. We both disengaged and ran in opposing directions 10+ seconds after the incident I peel over and it says XXXXX{417}Racerx33 and I get 100 enemy killed 10 head shot. Shortly after the round ended and I logged off. Pretty sure I'll be MIA till I hear this garbage is fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 14:11

So with this being said....Anyone who wants to complete Co-Op hit me up.. I believe I only have one map done on co-op.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:51

ez1ly_k1lled wrote:
So with this being said....Anyone who wants to complete Co-Op hit me up.. I believe I only have one map done on co-op.

if you ever see me on send me a invite and ill help you out on the co-op. that goes for anybody that wants to do them. i like the co-op missions. i think they are fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems joining East coast servers   Problems joining East coast servers Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems joining East coast servers
Page 1 of 1