Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

West Coast Sever 4GC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

West Coast Sever 4GC Empty
PostSubject: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 22:33

DJkillz and myself have started a sever with Aftermath/AK mix maps. We started with CQ and can tailor to what we want. Officers of 4GC are Admins along with a select few others who we know will use the sever. If you for some reason find yourself not an admin and are playing the sever a lot let me or DJ know and we'll get it done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 23:33

Yea we decided to go half and half on the server like racer said if you guys want different maps we can tailor it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 04:34

Sweet Ill make sure to add it to my fav. Ill try and use it to work on how to fly choppers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 07:51

Nice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 08:09

I'll pop in just to get everyones ping up Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 11:31

I will look out for it, but with time dif i am usually in bed when u guys are gaming or ping is like 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 17:22

I was an admin but don't know what happened lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 17:27

Are you guys getting it populated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 23:12

AndreTheGreat wrote:
Are you guys getting it populated?

It's hit and miss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:50

Whats the name of the Server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Sever 4GC   West Coast Sever 4GC Empty

Back to top Go down

West Coast Sever 4GC
Page 1 of 1