Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Anyone else getting Dead Island?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone else getting Dead Island? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else getting Dead Island?   Anyone else getting Dead Island? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 13:33

I am going to pre-order it for xbox.
Just wondering who else will be playing.
Poppa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else getting Dead Island?   Anyone else getting Dead Island? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 13:34

i may. It looks like a First person version of Dead Rising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else getting Dead Island?   Anyone else getting Dead Island? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 13:43

I am interested in it for PS3 but I will definately be waiting to see what kind of reviews it gets, it looks like it could be great or suck really bad. Plus with MW3 as well as BF3 coming out soon I dont see myself playing much of anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else getting Dead Island?   Anyone else getting Dead Island? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 14:04

I'm actually kind of tired about the whole "Zombie" fad\genre. I don't really like playing Zombies on Black Ops. I bought Undead Nightmare for RDR, but I only played it for about an hour, then quit. When the PS Network came back up and they were giving out the free games, I got Dead Nation, but got sick of it after 10 minutes. The only thing "zombie" related that I really enjoyed recently was the movie Zombieland, only because it was hilarious. (Oh, and White Zombie! Rob Zombie.....not as much.) But I think the entertainment industry has really overdone it with the whole zombie genre. So no, I have discernible interest in anything else zombie related.

I'd rather spend $120 to buy MW3 & BF3, than any other game coming out around the same time. Plus, if Dead Island comes out anytime near Gears of War 3, then it doesn't even exist to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else getting Dead Island?   Anyone else getting Dead Island? EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 03:16

yo i plan on getting dead island when it comes out,so ill be up for some co op..i guess u can have up to 4 people co op..im really looking forward to this game..hopefully it lives up to the expectations..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else getting Dead Island?   Anyone else getting Dead Island? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting Dead Island?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: