Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Crunch Time (all BF players please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crunch Time (all BF players please read) Empty
PostSubject: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 20:24

Alright as Royce posted in the GB topic, we are trying to get into the playoffs that end this month. It will only take a few wins to get in, so we were really hoping to get some help from the clan in achieving this goal. What we were hoping for is that some of you casual players to sign up for GB. Even if you are only casual (will explain).

We are trying to get a few matches going midweek (shooting for the 21st and possibly a few others). So if you think you might be on one of those nights and are willing to play in a few Squad Rush matchs (or even just to be there for a reserve) please sign up HERE. We need to know as soon as possible because members must be a member of the GB team atleast 6 hours before the match takes place, so there is no last min fall back if we have the same problem as Sunday night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 21:44

How many can be registered. I can sign up for an alternate. But, odds are I wont be on during those times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 21:46

brawnkoh wrote:
How many can be registered. I can sign up for an alternate. But, odds are I wont be on during those times.

21 so we have 14 open spots, then after we get more full gb members we can make room accordingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 12:21

I am available on Wednesday eve and probably the next couple of nights too so I have just signed up on the GB site and sent Royce a PM
will be happy to help out
Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 14:55

I tried playing on a US server and I couldn't hit anything.. it was just painful Sad(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 15:12

snipersmudge wrote:
I am available on Wednesday eve and probably the next couple of nights too so I have just signed up on the GB site and sent Royce a PM
will be happy to help out
Pete

You will need to register an the GB site >HERE< and send royce a pm so we can get you added onto the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 22:29

I would but seriously if some one started having a cow for losing or getting their ass kicked I would bust out laughing at that person and the second they bitched at me there will be hell fire to pay so yea sorry I just do not do competitive matches, even though wensdays would be perfect, usually im off wensdays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 15:29

I would have signed up, but I am having internet difficulties right now (as some of you tonight have found out). I don't want to be in the middle of a match, then get D/C'd and cost people the match. Otherwise, I would sign up in a heart beat.

:'(

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 15:35

It's not a problem. After discussing it with Royce we have decided to chalk this season up as a loss and we'll just try for playoffs next season. We really do appreciate all of you who were willing to step up when we needed you. We just couldnt find enough opponents. So we are going to just start practicing for next season with hopefully inter clan practice and clan vs. clan practice. So all those interested in being full time GB members please feel free to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time (all BF players please read)   Crunch Time (all BF players please read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crunch Time (all BF players please read)
Page 1 of 1