Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 04:49

Annihilation features four new standard multiplayer arenas – Silo, Hangar 18, Drive-In and Hazard – and the deadly jungle Zombies experience, Shangri-La. “The goals we set were about quality and variety,” says Treyarch’s Online Director, Dan Bunting. “We wanted to make everything feel unique and distinct.”

Annihilation delivers on those goals with five all-new environments:

Drive-In: This one-time American movie paradise once showed war movies; now it’s the location for one. The holes in the screen have been filled with snipers. The popcorn is stale, but they’re still serving up hot lead in the concession stand. “Drive-In is a small map, very fast paced,” says Treyarch’s Online Director, Dan Bunting (the nice bearded man from all those behind-the-scenes videos). “It’s similar to Nuketown in that it’s a fast, close-quarters map.”

Hazard: Ah, the Cuban good life! This swanky golf course features lush greens, oceanic driving ranges, and long-range sniping opportunities straight down its deadly fairway. Never mind getting a hole in one — try not to get lots of holes in you. Those skilled with assault rifles and sniper rifles will enjoy this one.

Silo: If you’ve ever said to yourself, “This is a great map, but what it really needs are missiles launching right next to my ear, so every time I line up to snipe someone, I pee myself instead” – and really, who hasn’t? – this is the map for you. Muddy sloped terrain, a smattering of construction equipment, and a few carefully placed sniper towers make this military outpost a tactical challenge regardless of game type.

Hangar 18: This one’s a tribute to the Groom Lake military base where the government developed the SR-71 Blackbird – or, depending on the conspiracy theories you choose to believe, where they stored a recovered alien spacecraft. Either way, you’ll be in an out of buildings frequently here, not to mention using a multi-million-dollar piece of reconnaissance aircraft for cover. But that’s not the only secret project it’s hiding. “Hangar 18 has a couple of fun easter eggs,” hints Bunting. “I can’t talk about them because it would ruin them.”

Shangri-La: Welcome to the jungle, where the Zombies have taken over an ancient shrine. But be extra careful – the environment’s many hidden tricks and deadly traps can be used against you as easily as your undead enemies. “It’s one of the more creative andclever map designs we’ve got so far,” says Bunting with pride. “The diehard fans are really going to appreciate the story hooks in this one as well.”

Annihilation will be available in the PlayStation Store July 28th — less than two weeks away. And as is the custom, the weekend that follows will offer all players double XP in celebration.

See you at the drive-in!

source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 16:44

lol another 1, just bought escalation today. Oh well!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 18:37

as usual i'll say they are not getting any more of my money .. knowing full well they will because I have absolutely no will power at all..but no, they are not getting any more money out of me, enough milking this cash-cow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 19:19

Hi my name's Jon and i'm a COD junkie. I'll happily give up my money.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 12:16

I'll be getting them too! I've been watching some youtube videos on them to try and learn the maps before they come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 01:19

Okay PS3ers,

On Hazard, stay out of the fairway! That's all I have to say about that. Hopefully you will heed my warning.

Also, try to stay out of the middle of the map on Drive-in. If you want to be particularly mean, put on ghost. There are these certain patches of grass on one side of the map that you can hide in extremely well.

On Silo, there is one particular tower that a lot of people try to camp & snipe from. Try practicing throwing semtex up there to root that person out. You'll know when you see it.

I don't really have any tips for Hanger 18 other than watch your sight lines. That map is good for close quarters AND snipers. So choose your routes & classes accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 05:26

Noble Omnicide wrote:
Okay PS3ers,

On Hazard, stay out of the fairway! That's all I have to say about that. Hopefully you will heed my warning.

Also, try to stay out of the middle of the map on Drive-in. If you want to be particularly mean, put on ghost. There are these certain patches of grass on one side of the map that you can hide in extremely well.

On Silo, there is one particular tower that a lot of people try to camp & snipe from. Try practicing throwing semtex up there to root that person out. You'll know when you see it.

I don't really have any tips for Hanger 18 other than watch your sight lines. That map is good for close quarters AND snipers. So choose your routes & classes accordingly.

GOOD Tips there Noble. And I know which tower your on about on Silo.

Another Tip. Have a friend with a Xbox and go play these new map before they hit the PS3, like me. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th   Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th
Page 1 of 1