Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Wildebeatzzz is back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildebeatzzz
New Recruit
New Recruit
Wildebeatzzz

Wildebeatzzz is back! Empty
PostSubject: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 11:28

Hey guys! I know Ive been absent for a while. 2016 has been quite the year for me. My wife and I got married in July, we just had our twin girls 12 weeks ago, and I started my own business during the summer! It's been crazy! It also helped me get a break from the games. I purchased Infinite Warfare and still have Destiny. I've been playing CoD more though. Destiny I just feel so lost after so many expansions and the constant grind of leveling is daunting. I'm wanting to get back into running some matches with you guys. I'll need someone to vouche for me as well. I'm sure there's lots of new members. My account was deleted by the the administrator of the website. I don't know if it's recoverable.

Last edited by Wildebeatzzz on Mon 12 Dec 2016, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.uniqueautoconcepts.us
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 14:01

welcome back! Things around here have been a bit slow lately, but there are still some of us going strong. We've dropped destiny all together and are focusing on CoD. Personally I've been playing the crap out of Skyrim lately (that game is epic). But the MW remastered is fun. IW is okay, even if it's a little faster pace than I like.

I've been on a whirlwind myself lately too. Buying and selling my house and moving in the next month is really starting to take its toll on me. I did find out that my new place can get 150Mbs internet service, so maybe I'll have decent connection and won't die quite as fast as I do now.

Glad to see you returning, see you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
Wildebeatzzz
New Recruit
New Recruit
Wildebeatzzz

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 19:15

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
welcome  back!  Things around here have been a bit slow lately, but there are still some of us going strong.  We've dropped destiny all together and are focusing on CoD.  Personally I've been playing the crap out of Skyrim lately (that game is epic).  But the MW remastered is fun.  IW is okay, even if it's a little faster pace than I like.

I've been on a whirlwind myself lately too.  Buying and selling my house and moving in the next month is really starting to take its toll on me.  I did find out that my new place can get 150Mbs internet service, so maybe I'll have decent connection and won't die quite as fast as I do now.

Glad to see you returning, see you in game soon.

Im surprised 4GC dropped Destiny. Infinite Warfare is definitely fast paced! I used to be a HC game mode kinda person but the regular TDM is pretty fun. Less campers IMO. I did play a few games of Search and Destroy and Kill Confirmed and both of those modes REALLY slow down the game. Skyrim is awesome, I was playing Battlefront, need for speed, and games on my mac and phone in the little amount of time i had to play games. HAHA Raising to twin newborn girls is INSANE! I like to call my sleep "Power Napping" HAHA

Thats GREAT that you bought a new house! But moving is no joke. I did that a LOT as a kid and in my 20s. BTW that 150MB is gonna be sweet! I'm sadly only getting like 38MB download and 12MB upload.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016, 09:11

Beatzz!!! Welcome back bro!!

I'll move you to full member status. We know who you are!!

You see me on, send the invite bro!!

We're slowly getting the band back together!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wildebeatzzz
New Recruit
New Recruit
Wildebeatzzz

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016, 09:32

Pro_Vantage wrote:
Beatzz!!!  Welcome back bro!!

I'll move you to full member status.   We know who you are!!

You see me on, send the invite bro!!

We're slowly getting the band back together!!

lol!

Thanks Vantage! That's awesome people are coming back! I will always be a 4GC Clan member. Even if I need breaks, I will always come back.ThumbUp Now lets kill some bitches! haha Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016, 13:38

If you ever need a break just send me a PM or leave a post and I'll keep your account active.

And yes I should be on later tonight.

What's your gaming times?
Back to top Go down
Wildebeatzzz
New Recruit
New Recruit
Wildebeatzzz

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016, 13:52

I watch my twin girls during the daytime till about 4pm PST. So I'm usually playing during the morning or afternoon. During the evenings i may be playing except when Vikings, Chicago Fire, and a couple other shows are on or when I have a job for my business i need to do. I also sometimes play late night around 11pm-2am. On the weekends I don't have much time to play as i focus a lot of my business on the weekends and evenings during the weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildebeatzzz is back!   Wildebeatzzz is back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildebeatzzz is back!
Page 1 of 1