Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schoenberg541
New Recruit
New Recruit
Schoenberg541

New member Empty
PostSubject: New member   New member EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016, 17:48

Afternoon guys, potential new member here. Casual gamer, work hard during the week but like to play black ops 3 on the weekend. Looking for others in the same situation I'm in. Hopefully this works out.
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016, 22:52

Welcome, many of us are casual gamers. Soon one of the officers will make an official welcome post with people who you'll want to add to your friend list. Until then feel free to add me and I hope to get some games in with you soon.
Back to top Go down
SatansEnforcer
Colonel
Colonel

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016, 23:11

Hello and welcome to 4GC Justin. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, you will need to be vouched for. This just means that we meet you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you are 21 years of age or older, and that you can communicate maturely. This will then place you on a one week probation period, and make you eligible for joining the in-game clan.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about $15, any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. To begin, send friend requests to:

Pro_Vantage ( General)
puBslayer603 (Captain)
S8ansEn4cer (Sergeant)
gibber_16 (Sergeant)
BuletmagnetJONES (Sergeant)

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest 4GC, we wish you a very warm welcome and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down
Sassy-Nova69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sassy-Nova69

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyFri 01 Jul 2016, 08:40

Welcome Justin ! Hopefully we will get game soon!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptySat 02 Jul 2016, 11:34

I don't know about that whole work hard thing. . .LOL !!

Welcome to the family bro!!
Back to top Go down
Schoenberg541
New Recruit
New Recruit
Schoenberg541

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 10:56

Thanks guys, friend requests sent. Hope to get some good games in with you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 11:29

Schoenberg541 wrote:
Thanks guys, friend requests sent. Hope to get some good games in with you all soon!

I hope to be on tonight, but it'll be pretty late tonight. Probably after 10:30 pm cst
Back to top Go down
Schoenberg541
New Recruit
New Recruit
Schoenberg541

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016, 13:47

I've got some time so hey, I thought I'd let you guys and gals know a little more about myself.

I'm 38 and live in Oregon with my beautiful wife and two boxer dogs. Nope, no kids yet. I spent 5 years in the NAVY Seabees constructing buildings and other junk all over the world. Yes, I did it with a rifle on my back when people weren't real happy in my surroundings. Our motto after all is, "We Build, We Fight". So I did 5 years and then came home to go to Oregon State and study Construction Engineering Management. Now I work for a 60+ million dollar a year general contractor in the Eugene and Portland areas. I only have a few really cool hobbies that include saltwater fishing, riding my harley, occasionally tinkering with flying RC stuff, and gaming when I want to unwind and disconnect. I do enjoy disconnecting from the real world every now and then, well more so now that I have a group to hang out with. Being new and alone and pwnd by dudes is no fun. Now at least I can do it with a group. I have some clan experience from back in my college days. Used to play Team Fortress with Clan Phoenix Rising. It was a PC game back before Steam, just barely right before. I had a lot of fun with it. I paid half of the server payment with another leader and quickly went up the ranks being involved in as many clan matches and practices as possible. Hopefully looking to do the same here. I'll be adding all the members off the roster as friends here within the next few days or so. Surely be getting my name out there amongst the other dudes and dudettes of 4GC cause hey...its for good company.

Laterz
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016, 14:05

Glad to have you Justin. Thank you for your service in the Navy!!

I hope to catch some matches with you in the next few days. I should be home for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1