Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Looking to join the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking to join the clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join the clan   Looking to join the clan EmptyMon 18 May 2015, 16:03

Hello fellas, my name is Rowan, prefer either bullet or nozz mind, i am the sort of gamer who does not enjoy playing alone without people to talk to as i come from a PC where i was a member of clan for roughly 6 years back when Americas Army 2.8 was out if anyone has an idea what that is. I'm 22, from england, and i do currently own a headset.

Cheers

Bullet
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan   Looking to join the clan EmptyMon 18 May 2015, 20:17

Rowan,

I appreciate your interest, but you being in England you may find it better with our sister clan.

http://fishslapgaming.com/

They were once part of 4GC, but decided to branch out on their own as it was more convenient for them since the time issue began to be a problem.

You are welcome to stay of course, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to go check them out first.

Let us know your decision on this same thread and we will either move forward with your initiation or delete your account.

Cheers,

Pro
Back to top Go down
RockChalkTomahwk
Private
Private
RockChalkTomahwk

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan   Looking to join the clan EmptySun 31 May 2015, 13:02

ive noticed that UK gamers do better with UK/Europe players bc of connection. just saying that if you don't want to get kicked from games and parties I too suggest you join the sister clan. I was a leader of a past clan and had trouble with a guy from Ireland keeping in games and parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan   Looking to join the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to join the clan
Page 1 of 1