Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Thu 13 Jun 2024, 13:25
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hey sexy ladies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 09:27

After a one week(and 1.5 year) vacation, IM BACK WITH INTERNET AND SHTUFFFFF! FINALLY!!!!! Please let me back in this awesome clan....or face my WRATH...which would consist of me crying :/ ill be getting the new cod pretty soon. woot woot. ive heard a lot of good things about it. well anyways. im back, ttyl.
Back to top Go down

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 11:50

PS4 or PS3?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 13:44

Welcome back Shawn!! Good to see your back in action again!! Do you have the PS4??
Back to top Go down

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 15:08

Welcome back brother!
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 19:32

Welcome back Shawn Smile haven't seen u in a while man
Back to top Go down

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 14:45

dont have the ps4 yet. probably my xmas present for myself
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 16:40

Ninja-ing wrote:
dont have the ps4 yet. probably my xmas present for myself

Just so you know...we have a few people still on the PS3 but 4GC has pretty much moved to PS4 only and have only been accepting PS4 recruits since September. I am fine allowing you, as a former active member, back in the clan but I worry that you may have difficulty finding people to game with. I encourage you to make a post asking for people to let you know who are still on the PS3. I looked at the members list for PS3 and I'm not sure how accurate it is. It may be accurate but many have moved over to the new console or are inactive. Making a post might be the way to go.
Back to top Go down

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 18:37

hmmm, sounds like i just need to get on the PS4 bandwagon. looking forward to getting back into it.
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

Hey sexy ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sexy ladies!   Hey sexy ladies! EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 21:02

I'm still on the PS3 Shawn along with other 4GC members. We mainly have been doing our own thing and playing dc universe. U should give it a try man Smile
Back to top Go down

Hey sexy ladies!
Page 1 of 1