Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 07:30

Today at 1pm Est. Sledge Hammer games shows us the future of CoD multiplayer

Full GamePlay Video - http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/11/analyzing-call-of-duty-advanced-warfares-awesome-new-multiplayer?watch

Last edited by DewBaah on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 08:51

This could change my mind on a pre order
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 11:05

less than 2 hours and counting!!!!
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 12:18

Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 12:27

live now!!!

Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 12:30

Can't watch much but I've seen enough sooooooo.....IM IN...GOING TO PREORDER SOON
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 12:52

I was going to pre order before this, but looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 13:02

Still leaning towards destiny. Just seems like there's a lot going on and it's gonna turn into a mess with all the explosions and rockets and killstreaks.
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 13:04

The pick 10 from blops 2 is coming back but improved pick 13 now and your streaks are part of it....you can take 0-4 streaks now....your exo suit abilities are part of it too.

Your streaks are score streaks again like blops 2. Blops 2 was my fav CoD so I'm definitely in.
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 13:05

knightcold wrote:
Still leaning towards destiny. Just seems like there's a lot going on and it's gonna turn into a mess with all the explosions and rockets and killstreaks.  

ThumbUp 

Last edited by hotwtrmusic on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 13:28

knightcold wrote:
it's gonna turn into a mess with all the explosions and rockets  

But this is your specialty
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 13:31

I do it cause it's annoying lol. Now imagine 6 knightcolds while your trying to actually play" fair"
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 13:33

Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 14:07

DewBaah wrote:
IGN Plays COD : AW

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/11/analyzing-call-of-duty-advanced-warfares-awesome-new-multiplayer?watch

after watching all these game plays i am feeling pretty good about this game...

uplink looks like a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 15:02

I refuse to sound like a broken record this time lol. I hope it's epic but anything can look amazing but when your on the other side getting murdered in one shot and you cant hit the Peter pans flying all over with a full clip then I still have my reserves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 15:04

Still not impressing me. Looks pretty cool with respects to BLOPS2 but 1 of the biggest complaints we're going to encounter is this Boost mêlée although its not shown how effective it is I know how much it pisses me off that I've got half a clip in someone and boom!! lunge knife im dead and why not mention anything on there server side of things. Because we all know how well Activision keeps up on that. I'll be waiting to see some streaming of actual game play before i jump on board to fully purchase.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 15:10

The melee can be avoided now tho since you can dodge. Everything so far anyway seems like it has a counter to balance it out. Also the video link I posted is just the guy playing MP it is direct gameplay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 15:43

DewBaah wrote:
The melee can be avoided now tho since you can dodge. Everything so far anyway seems like it has a counter to balance it out. Also the  video link I posted is just the guy playing MP it is direct gameplay

I wish they would give some kinda BETA. Yeah I miss worded or stated what i was thinking as far as actual game play. I think my problem is after Destinys BETA for me it needs to really impress me and I'm not getting that from whats out there video wise so far.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 16:02

That's my problem. I played Destiny beta. Not that I think Destiny is going to be that great or that CoD is going to be that bad, but the concept is sound to play a beta.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 17:17

definitely getting excited after watching all the ign game play vids...really really going to have to do your homework though and I think that will turn a lot of people off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 10:46

Looks like Titanfall had a child and called it "Call of Titan"  lol! 
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 20:08

F1rstAidKit wrote:
Looks like Titanfall had a child and called it "Call of Titan"  lol! 

It does have similarities to titanfall but lets remember that titanfall had similarities to call of Duty too. Also, it's not like sledgehammer and Activision said look at titan fall lets do something like that. Advanced Warfare has been in design and production since Mw3 released so this is way before anyone ever heard of Titanfall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 20:27

Looks like I will only be playing destiny for 2 months....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay   Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal  UPDATED : With Full Gameplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Advance Warfare Multiplayer Reveal UPDATED : With Full Gameplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: