Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Activation code not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

Activation code not working Empty
PostSubject: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 03:05

Hey guys
I signed up a new PSN, ripped open my BF3, did the downloads and all was good. I even discovered it was a limited edition so I have the Karkland maps too.
BUT the activation code that was inside the box (sealed) won't work. I've checked and double checked it but it tells me it may no longer be valid???
Will I have to buy a new one from the store (£7.99)d or there a way around this?
scratch
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 03:07

Have you tried the normal google and youtube searches Sue? Normally pretty helpful.

Sounds annoying - hope you get it fixed, btw, I take it your new Psn was not taken?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 03:08

Oh and I had this problem with Fifa 13, i just kept trying it, reset ps3 and trying it eventualy it was accepted
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 03:10

Just googling now as well Steve, just annoying as it was a sealed copy

At first try it was taken but I managed to get t-SUE-nami Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 06:52

I remember seeing that the ps3 exclusive code with AC3 was only valid for a few months, think it expired end of march this year. Might be a similar issue, and if thats the case, another reason for online passes to be scrapped :@

Edit:
Just looked at my code and there is no date on mine so i doubt it would be that, you might have to contact EA or sony and see what they can do
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 07:05

Yeah, there's no expiry date on mine but I've just found an article where EA admit codes may expire on some games Sad
Never mind, I'll just buy a new one on pay day Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 07:59

Sue,

If you call EA's customer service and explain the situation they will issue you a new code. You will be amazed at how fast they do it when you tell them you are just "tired of that COD game"....... lol!

Cheers
Brian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 10:18

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Sue,

If you call EA's customer service and explain the situation they will issue you a new code. You will be amazed at how fast they do it when you tell them you are just "tired of that COD game"....... lol!

Cheers
Brian

I was just thinking the other day if I was EA and I wanted to bring 'life" back to BF3 so more people would get excited for BF4 I would have a trade in system work out where you could tried black ops 2 or MW3 for a copy of BF3.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 01:02

Abrysaf,

if you haven't bought a new code, let me know,

I actually have a spare LE code I got for my kid and he decided he wanted to stay with BLops so I never used it.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 01:29

brt998 wrote:
Abrysaf,
if you haven't bought a new code, let me know,
I actually have a spare LE code I got for my kid and he decided he wanted to stay with BLops so I never used it.

I was going to buy one tonight after work. If you have a spare one you don't mind me having it'd be very much appreciated
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 09:24

ok,

I'll dig around and Message you the code.

I don't know if EA has different codes for Europe and US so let me know if it did or didn't work.

Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 13:09

Thank you cheers
I'm hoping to get my first night on BF this Thursday Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 11 May 2013, 12:59

did you fix your problem Sue. if yes... how? mine is not working to.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working EmptySat 11 May 2013, 13:26

The code I was given didn't work - region specific I think. I bought an online pass through the store
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activation code not working   Activation code not working Empty

Back to top Go down

Activation code not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: