Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Good night last night 21st Jan 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 05:33

Nice to see so many 4gc last night (afternoon for USCA).

Had some great fun pinching stinger kills off cong and a group of us chasing tanks with torches.

Got a great littlbird crew together two repairing and using stingers as well as cong as pilot.

oh yes and Pat raging ( I have missed that lately)

BUT Echo really need to practice in Jets a bit more

PS anybody else notice it got harder to kill when the KSA guy joined the game I do not understand how people from South Africa on servers can lag us and not them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 08:13

babybrewin wrote:

i will defiantly admit that the last game or two i was ragging. Mad thats what i get for staying up all night. if anybody gets annoyed when i start to rage just let me know. no hard feelings on my side because i know i do. Very Happy

but just a side note something is going on with the choppers or jets and the lock on missiles. there is so many times i would deploy my ECM jammer and i would still get hit. Suspect it was VERY frustrating. Mad

in the end it was fun to have so many 4GCers on at the same time. hope we can do it again soon.

Last edited by pac6man on Tue 22 Jan 2013, 08:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 08:13

Sorry I missed it,,,, Sad . We had quite a few on last night as well. I just think when we have so many on as far as USCA guys in the evening, we need to try to get the 4GC server up and running. I can say first hand that for me this game is a lot more fun when I am gaming with the rest of the 4GC guys instead of against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 18:16

Yea I agree it is much more fun to work with every one in the clan then against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 19:09

[quote="pac6man"]
babybrewin wrote:

lol! i can get the same way at times, esp when playing conquest. Basketball

Was playing w/ racer and djkillz on markaz conquest. they kept throwing out acronyms like ECM, XYZ, ABC...i don't use vehicles so i'm like wtf?
lol but good times
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 19:16

[quote="btail888"]
pac6man wrote:
babybrewin wrote:

lol! i can get the same way at times, esp when playing conquest. Basketball

Was playing w/ racer and djkillz on markaz conquest. they kept throwing out acronyms like ECM, XYZ, ABC...i don't use vehicles so i'm like wtf?
lol but good times

That's funny.....I thought you guys were having a conversation as to who could get my tags the most times. I HATE being on the other team!

Cheers,
Warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Game on   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 19:18

First time rollin with members and had some pretty good games, all the members on at the same time worked well for me, I'm far from being an elite player, so working with the team improved my game, looking forward to many more, blam , Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good night last night 21st Jan 2013   Good night last night 21st Jan 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good night last night 21st Jan 2013
Page 1 of 1