Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Aftermath DLC - Where is it

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aftermath DLC - Where is it Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 09:42

3.42 and still no sign of it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 09:54

Checked on and off all day long - playstation store just shows no content also hardly any servers up and running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 11:23

Here is the info as of now for aftermath.

Expansion pack is available today for our PS3 Premium members at the following times:
Europe: Nov 27 4-8 PM GMT
US: Nov 27 4-8 PM PST
Japan/Asia: Nov 28 10 AM-2 PM JST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 11:44

typical EA/dice... tell you it is comming out on the 27 and not get it until the 28. dont know why they keep doing this to us. get our hopes up on playing it in the morning and not get it until we have to eat dinner or the kids get home for the night. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 12:59

pac6man wrote:
typical EA/dice... tell you it is comming out on the 27 and not get it until the 28. dont know why they keep doing this to us. get our hopes up on playing it in the morning and not get it until we have to eat dinner or the kids get home for the night. Evil or Very Mad

+1 been looking forward to this all day and now I wont be able to get it till tomorrow cant tell you how pissed off I am with EA as I would probably get moderated for bad language.

Just have to open a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and try to dull the disappointment
Aftermath DLC - Where is it MR900437986
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 13:10

Thought Id try one last time before I switched off the PSN for the night and

its there

Downloading as I write, said 26 minutes on a 60Gb connection so its pretty big!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 13:16

For anyone who cant find it, go to the Play Station Store from the main menu (not in game) then search for 'B' select Battlefield then scroll down to AFTERMATH and click Add To Basket.

It then makes you jump through several hoops adding it to basket and go to checkout etc before finally the download starts.

And obviously its free for Premium players.

See you all in the new maps tomorrow guys.......after Ive sobered up hic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 14:56

Sid Bonkers wrote:
For anyone who cant find it, go to the Play Station Store from the main menu (not in game) then search for 'B' select Battlefield then scroll down to AFTERMATH and click Add To Basket.

It then makes you jump through several hoops adding it to basket and go to checkout etc before finally the download starts.

And obviously its free for Premium players.

See you all in the new maps tomorrow guys.......after Ive sobered up hic!

oh i just started a new thread for nothing then lol!!

PS sid, i can tell ur a bit tipsy "26 minutes on a 60Gb connection" i think u mean 60mb Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC - Where is it   Aftermath DLC - Where is it Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath DLC - Where is it
Page 1 of 1