Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New Girl [Bravo Sq 2]

Go down 
+3
Shady__Arsenal
Scamp152
Pro_Vantage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New Girl [Bravo Sq 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl [Bravo Sq 2]   New Girl [Bravo Sq 2] - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 17:31

Welcome to 4GC Cat cheers
Back to top Go down

New Girl [Bravo Sq 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl [Bravo Sq 2]   New Girl [Bravo Sq 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 03:32

xxMAMAxx wrote:
yay!! so glad to see another lady gamer!!! could you tell us a little more about yourself? and i hope to get in some games with you. welcome to the clan!!!

Thanks! Well, I used to be into PC gaming pretty heavy until I got a Ps3. I decided that I really didnt like the multiplayer because a few obnoxious kids that were on at the time. Recently, it's much better, so when I bought Black Ops, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm still getting used to playing on a console though. It was much easier on my PC, lol!

Great to be a part of Bravo 2. I hope to get to know everyone soon. I'm in the middle of selling my condo and it's going to be very busy at work during December.

Most importantly, please don't think I'm ignoring you if I don't join your game through an invite. I'm probably at work, I'm gone from the house at 4:00pm and I return home after midnight, so I'm not at home when most people are.
Thanks again for all of the nice welcomes!

Cat
Back to top Go down

New Girl [Bravo Sq 2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2